• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Very important to vote for him. I think his opponent is banking on low turnout with the assumption his supporters didn't realize he was running opposed. She is not one of us by any stretch and I'm really surprised she is running as a Republican. I think all I've seen that is republican thus far is Pro Life.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Very important to vote for him. I think his opponent is banking on low turnout with the assumption his supporters didn't realize he was running opposed. She is not one of us by any stretch and I'm really surprised she is running as a Republican. I think all I've seen that is republican thus far is Pro Life.
    Pretty sure that Indiana democrats figured out awhile ago that running (and winning) as "moderate" Republicans is the only way to win in some parts of the state.

Hence, there's a huge amount of overlap between our local "republican" officials and the former Democratic administration.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County

I'm not in the area and can't vote in it...but friend of mine is helping her out. I don't agree with Jim on education...but her comment of 'I think our gun laws are fine' says to me she isn't going to fight for any new pro gun laws. If it was a non-presidential election she might win due to low turnout. I know in Columbus lots of dems crossed the aisle to vote the previous mayor out. I suspect the same could happen there.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Got him for you. Jim is a good man and I am happy to have him as my representative. I also cast my vote for Brent Waltz who is another very strong second admendment advocate.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'm not in the area and can't vote in it...but friend of mine is helping her out. I don't agree with Jim on education...but her comment of 'I think our gun laws are fine' says to me she isn't going to fight for any new pro gun laws. If it was a non-presidential election she might win due to low turnout. I know in Columbus lots of dems crossed the aisle to vote the previous mayor out. I suspect the same could happen there.

Gah, don't get me started. They traded an ethical person with questionable people skills for a corrupt a-hole. So glad I don't live in the city limits.

Top Bottom