• GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Wasn't on Opening Day...

I also emailed the leadership and was told that there were no plans on changes for the '18 season, but that they are always keeping options open for the future.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I just posted in a old thread about this, I missed this one. I am curious as well, I'll be there supporting the white sox tonight.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Update: I went tonight and there were no issues. Walked in with my daughter and security asked, "do you have any bags or anything?" Said no, and walked right on through.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The BMV had a buy one get one free promo for tonight's game. Inspected my wife's purse but both of us walked right in with a gun on our hips under our shirts. Great game. The Indians won 4-2. Rain didn't start until after we got home.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Concealed means concealed.

They always want to poke through purses, so sometimes I have to carry two until after they go through the show with the better half's bag.
    I was there a couple weeks ago chaperoning my church's youth group. If you didnt have a purse or cooler, they didnt even care to look at you. They only care you have a ticket.

As a side note, cheap $10 parking a 5 minute walk away across from diamond chain next to the Speedway gas station Betweeen S. West and Kentucky. Easy in/out and cheaper than the parking garage I believe. Enter off Henry behind Speedway.

Last edited:
    Reactions: LP1
    Top Bottom