• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Busy but not forgotten. Hoping to get back to it soon (alas, her project stepped in line). Replacement V22 scope arrived from TX yesterday. New on bottom. $20 GB score.
    Sweet deal. I've found that if one is patient, there are many sweet deals to be had on GB.

Lately though it seems that you need to be in the right place at the right time to score a deal.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sweet deal. I've found that if one is patient, there are many sweet deals to be had on GB.

Lately though it seems that you need to be in the right place at the right time to score a deal.
    Agreed. Bid on a few on eBay, but again to your point... patience. GB is crazy these days.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Thanks. I saw boyds no longer listed it, and ebay was north of $100. Here is the stock taken off the parts rifle.
    98295c4aa3ba3c225ee3408fb502e83a.jpg
    Good to see the parts are being put to good use. BIL said I should just take it to metal shop and have them saw it up for scrap. I knew someone could make use of the parts. Have fun!

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Ah yes, the Gill gun, also known as a Click Clack because of the way it sounds when fired. It has been made in many variations. There is a web site dedicated to these rifles.

When I was in my teens a friend had one that we took turns shooting. It will shoot 22lr, 22 longs and 22 shorts, only the 22lr will shoot in simi- auto mode, 22 long and 22short are treated like a bolt action when you push in and lock the bolt.

It is a positive feed action, you can shoot it upside down or sideways, pointed up or pointed down and it will still function.

I have kept my eye out for one for years and finally came across one that looks like it just came out of the factory shipping box and at and astounding price. I felt truly blessed.

Top Bottom