• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    TL;DW: Thai princess got the shot and subsequently went into a coma that she’s still in. Thai officials were initially told it was just a bacterial infection (I guess the climate change canard wouldn’t have been bought over there). Now Thailand is considering voiding their contract with the vax manufacturer(s) and demanding their money back.

Slowly at first, then all of a sudden.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    “Officer Williams was assisting a Grady County sheriff’s deputy during a traffic stop in the area of 10th Street and Robinson Avenue. The subject fled the vehicle, and the officers pursued him. During the chase, Officer Williams collapsed and was unable to be revived.”

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Veritas is bringing everything to light and the media is deflecting it HARD. Google/YouTube is also doing their best at hiding it.

The virus “shedding” is most concerning to me. Us unvaccinated folks will still get symptoms of the vaccine through shedding… symptoms of infertility and woman’s hormones seem to be on the rise too.

Call me a conspiracist, but it seems like the conspiracy of the elites wanting population control might not be a conspiracy after all… Bill Gates, Ted Turner, David Rockefeller, George Soros and Warren Buffet.

New World Order.

I’ll take off my tin foil hat now.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Veritas is bringing everything to light and the media is deflecting it HARD. Google/YouTube is also doing their best at hiding it.

The virus “shedding” is most concerning to me. Us unvaccinated folks will still get symptoms of the vaccine through shedding… symptoms of infertility and woman’s hormones seem to be on the rise too.

Call me a conspiracist, but it seems like the conspiracy of the elites wanting population control might not be a conspiracy after all… Bill Gates, Ted Turner, David Rockefeller, George Soros and Warren Buffet.

New World Order.

I’ll take off my tin foil hat now.
    Rumble may be one of the few platforms the last Veritas video stays on. Maybe Telegram? Not sure as I don't use it. See this for the broad censorship summary...

As for shedding, people have been advised for a long time to avoid recently vaccinated individuals. Believe it was even in the Pfizer literature for pregnant women to avoid be around vaccinated people. Not sure how dangerous the possibility of shedding is but I had more concerns earlier when everyone was in more of a vax craze...because science.

Since you're open minded and can use the tin foil hat, look up Dr. Lee Merritt on Rumble, and one with a virologist Poornima Wagh where many modern medical practices are called into question.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Call me a conspiracist
    Welcome to the club! Seriously though, several of the maniacal globalist power brokers have openly declared their belief that fewer humans on earth would make for a better earth. Maybe they haven't said they wanted to kill and/or sterilize everybody, but I don't see any other way to get from where we are to where they believe we should be.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Elites have picked up on and postulated ideas about population catastrophes for a long time. I think it comes from a blend of the concepts of finite mortality and having great power. The two don't resolve well in the human mind. Thomas Malthus and his ideas from the 18th century were quite popular in his day predicting doom from the inability to grow enough food for an increasing population. Nitrates for fertilizer were a product that was mined and competed for other use besides agriculture, like munitions. What Thomas Malthus did not have was a crystal ball as in the future steel quality from the industrial revolution and the Haber process would generate unlimited nitrates from the atmosphere.

Years ago I heard the world would be out of oil by 2012 from a president that also didn't have a crystal ball, and the elites of today don't have one either.:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    TL;DW: Hospital offered some (maybe all?) of their doctors that didn’t want to get the covid shots the opportunity to pretend they got it. I presume this means they then got a forged card and were able to go on with life just like they were one of the poisoned others.

Wonder if they offered this form of disobedience and privilege to any of their patients…

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm of the opinion that "partially vaccinated" would be a very large number. Many people didn't follow through with rounds 2 - 5 (or whatever they're up to). I suspect much of the numbers of fully vax'd to be erroneous - think fake cards, legitimate mix ups, etc. What I cannot contemplate is a reason for wanting to know, unless there will be future actions taken against the unvax'd/ undervax'd. And what might those future actions be?

Top Bottom