• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I hope the House investigations reveal what really happened. I'm not holding my breath waiting.
    My money is on we will never know the real truth.

Based on what has been reported there are plausible ways for this to be a plandemic and virtuallly everything in this thread to be true.

After GoF was stopped in the USA Fauci and big pharma move GoF to China, while they continue their mRNA research. (I believe that they are true believers in mRNA as a miracle cure for many things while also making them trillions.).

All it would have taken was a few militant CCP’ers to release this on the world. Then big pharma distances itself and covers up their involvement in the GoF while making bank with technology they already were hoping to get approved but we’re struggling to get approval for. Then they got the best of all, the EUA and liability immunity for the technology they were banking on being the next big thing…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Given the nature of and rarity of furin cleavage capability in viruses as a whole, I would suspect bioweapons research more than gain of function (or one piggybacking on the other). If there exists almost no possibility of a virus developing that capability as a mutation or thru exchange of RNA fragments with another virus in a host it would not seem a very practical research target to probe a gain of function much less likely to happen than many other possibilities
    Well yeah. I don't disagree. But, in terms of "plandemic" I'd rather have more dots connected as a motive for the outcome, before I could say that's a greater possibility than just profit motive. That's all I'm saying. YMMV.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was listening to a guy that is a cold case detective out in LA. It was on a different topic but what he said still applies, I think. When it comes to crimes like murder the motive can almost always be boiled down to one (or a combination) of three things: money, sex, and power. Increasingly, I think power was the key motivating factor with the money it brought in was the fueling factor that perpetuated it.
    I think multiple things can be true. The twitter files connected a lot of dots for profit motive. Fauci, for example, just comes off with such a god complex that I don't think it was money that motivated him as much as power. He sure seemed to like being the one telling people what to do.

Politicians, who seem very susceptible to pursuing power anyway, probably salivated over the idea of using emergency declarations to perpetually discard rule of law. I guess it boils down to a question of who was doing whose bidding? The dots seem to suggest profit, so far, but there are probably many connected dots we'll never see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Same exact thing with my Dad and Stepmother. They tried very hard to convince me to get the jab "for their sake" and didn't understand when I was adamantly opposed to doing so. Now that it's apparent that the jabs were worthless and can cause serious side effects, they don't want to talk about it... :rolleyes:

Many people don't like it when they are wrong. Then, we don't need to talk about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Same exact thing with my Dad and Stepmother. They tried very hard to convince me to get the jab "for their sake" and didn't understand when I was adamantly opposed to doing so. Now that it's apparent that the jabs were worthless and can cause serious side effects, they don't want to talk about it... :rolleyes:
    No one likes reality shoved in their faces when they were so wrong it before reality was revealed. Just mentioning it is like having it shoved in their faces.

If you have your reality blown apart and you accept the reality that is, it shouldn't hurt to talk about it. So doesn't it reveal that they liked the reality they believed in before better? I can tell with some family members when they've accepted that their former ideas were wrong. Because they can talk about it. But those ideas they don't want to be wrong, even knowing they're wrong, nope. Don't want to talk about that.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My stepmother's nephew lives with them and they strong armed him into getting the jab. He's in his 30's. I think they're so scared that he'll have some sort of health issue develop due to the vax that they've convinced themselves that it was the right thing to do, despite mounting evidence to the contrary. I'm not a priority in any way in my stepmother's mind and my Dad hates to admit when he's wrong, so it's nothing I didn't expect.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think multiple things can be true. The twitter files connected a lot of dots for profit motive. Fauci, for example, just comes off with such a god complex that I don't think it was money that motivated him as much as power. He sure seemed to like being the one telling people what to do.
    Well, he is THE science after all.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My money is on we will never know the real truth.

Based on what has been reported there are plausible ways for this to be a plandemic and virtuallly everything in this thread to be true.

After GoF was stopped in the USA Fauci and big pharma move GoF to China, while they continue their mRNA research. (I believe that they are true believers in mRNA as a miracle cure for many things while also making them trillions.).

All it would have taken was a few militant CCP’ers to release this on the world. Then big pharma distances itself and covers up their involvement in the GoF while making bank with technology they already were hoping to get approved but we’re struggling to get approval for. Then they got the best of all, the EUA and liability immunity for the technology they were banking on being the next big thing…
    I'm still leaning much more towards accident. Why would the Chinese release it in their own country? I would see it more if they infected someone and sent them on a around the world trip.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think they're so scared that he'll have some sort of health issue develop due to the vax that they've convinced themselves that it was the right thing to do

I don't think I've ever struggled with that. You make a decision based on what you think at the time and second guessing it isn't productive. But I get it. As a parent I don't want to believe I've done anything to harm my kid. But hindsight is only 2020 when you can see it. I can admit some things that I wish I could take back as a parent. They can't fault themselves for falling for the vaccines. It was deterministic. Given the same information, without foreknowledge, they would make the same decision. In different circumstances, given the same information, the same decision could have turned out for the better. So I don't get caught up in self-guilt over things like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm still leaning much more towards accident. Why would the Chinese release it in their own country? I would see it more if they infected someone and sent them on a around the world trip.
    They don't give a flying **** about their own people. But yeah, that belief would require even more dots to be connected. I most suspect accident, that it was GoF research, maybe, and wouldn't surprise me if it was for a bio-weapon. But it got out by accident.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm still leaning much more towards accident. Why would the Chinese release it in their own country? I would see it more if they infected someone and sent them on an around the world trip.
    If memory serves, at the beginning of the “pandemic”, didn’t the Chinese close off intrastate travel while still allowing folks to leave the country? That doesn’t prove it was intentionally released but it looks odd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Since the cure existed before the disease, I cannot accept benevolence from TPTB. Accidental leak or intentional exposure is secondary to what followed, for me anyway. Untested, unproven technology foisted on the public with the implicit threat of governmental force is the crime. Appropriate punishment for the crime is what's needed.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Doesn't even need to be a world trip, remember the pandemic started just as massive protests were going on in Hong Kong. If it was deliberate they would have released it there, however HK didn't really get hit hard until the 2nd and 3rd waves were already going around globally.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    If you could please follow me down this rabbit hole :)

There are several reasons ChiComs would want this in their own country: their economy is shifting from mass low skill labor, and they have a lot of old people.

Release a virus that culls the old and the sick, while leaving the working and military age people, tada! Improvement to the economy. Use the fear to clamp down on population and quell dissent, even better.

And they really did send the infected all over the world — in Feb/March 2020, travel inside China was banned, but international travel was not. Many stories of sick people going all over, especially Italy for some reason.

Top Bottom