Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No doesn’t mean no to democrats
    To be fair, a large number of republicans are complicit in this as well. To this day Trump is still bragging about his work bringing this poison to market. There were and probably still are republican elected “leaders” urging people to get it. Very few changed course when the data became obvious.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    To be fair, a large number of republicans are complicit in this as well. To this day Trump is still bragging about his work bringing this poison to market. There were and probably still are republican elected “leaders” urging people to get it. Very few changed course when the data became obvious.
    Our Governor and state still push it. Holcomb stopped short of a .gov mandate. He preferred to let businesses do the dirty work for him.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    One of my aunts is dying because she cannot produce blood anymore. This started after she got the covid vaccine booster.
    I just learned another aunt after getting a booster has needed oxygen since she got it. They are saying she'll need oxygen for the rest of her life.
    These are two very different problems, both came after getting their covid booster shots. Both did not have these problems before the shots.
    I think the truth is being suppressed more than we know.

My mother has been a lifetime blood donor (30+ years), she's got a rare blood type and they call her the moment she's waited the allotted period of time from her last donation. She got Covid early 2021 and did fine, a couple days of not feeling well and she was fine. My dad caught it and struggled for at least two weeks but completely recovered. Both would have had natural immunity, possibly for life depending on the studies I've read. My idiot SIL works in a hospital in a non-clinical role and, when they had recovered from their bout with it, she made a big deal about getting them in for their jabs. [edit: they have received at least two doses each]

Fast forward to end of 2022 and again this month, my mom's had trouble donating blood twice. It's unusually painful and she's bruised easily both times, this last time the nurse said the pain was caused when the needle clogged from a blood clot.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch the 'Died Suddenly' documentary. This is absolutely criminal. There are only two options here: 1.) they knew and intentionally set about harming the American People or 2.) They really were that stupid and are now criminally negligent. This is still being pushed. This is still being touted as a cure, perhaps 'we the people' simply do not realize what exactly our .gov was trying to cure...weird how no one at the very, very top has been plagued by this medical oddity...

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My mother has been a lifetime blood donor (30+ years), she's got a rare blood type and they call her the moment she's waited the allotted period of time from her last donation. She got Covid early 2021 and did fine, a couple days of not feeling well and she was fine. My dad caught it and struggled for at least two weeks but completely recovered. Both would have had natural immunity, possibly for life depending on the studies I've read. My idiot SIL works in a hospital in a non-clinical role and, when they had recovered from their bout with it, she made a huge big deal about getting them in for their jabs.

Fast forward to end of 2022 and again this month, my mom's had trouble donating blood twice. It's unusually painful and she's bruised easily both times, this last time the nurse said the pain was caused when the needle clogged from a blood clot.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch the 'Died Suddenly' documentary. This is absolutely criminal. There are only two options here: 1.) they knew and intentionally set about harming the American People or 2.) They really were that stupid and are now criminally negligent. This is still being pushed. This is still being touted as a cure, perhaps 'we the people' simply do not realize what exactly our .gov was trying to cure...weird how no one at the very, very top has been plagued by this medical oddity... :sheep:
    So can I assume they did they get their jabs? That's not made clear.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes, they got both the first and second. I don't know about the boosters as this topic has been 'outlawed' by my mother as we do not agree and she deemed me one of those 'anti-vax' radicals. I'll edit my post to clarify

Same exact thing with my Dad and Stepmother. They tried very hard to convince me to get the jab "for their sake" and didn't understand when I was adamantly opposed to doing so. Now that it's apparent that the jabs were worthless and can cause serious side effects, they don't want to talk about it... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom