• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    He is catering to the republicans that are stupid, like the ones that like Holcomb, that breed of republicans. The smarter republicans realize it’s just for show.
    I agree with your sentiment. But there is something to be gained (I hope) from headlines generated by "respectable" republicans. This article has a few quotes worthwhile. It may be little more than lip service, but it's coming from the lips of the recently anointed Oracle of the republican party. That should make it hard(er) for the news grifters to ignore.

“to hold these manufacturers accountable for this mRNA [shot] because they said there were no side effects and we know that there have been a lot.”

“We did a study in Florida and we saw an 86 percent increase in cardiac related activity in people ages 18 to 39 from mRNA shots"

Vaccines administered under an Emergency Use Authorization are protected from legal liability, but not if they were fraudulently produced.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I agree with your sentiment. But there is something to be gained (I hope) from headlines generated by "respectable" republicans. This article has a few quotes worthwhile. It may be little more than lip service, but it's coming from the lips of the recently anointed Oracle of the republican party. That should make it hard(er) for the news grifters to ignore.

“to hold these manufacturers accountable for this mRNA [shot] because they said there were no side effects and we know that there have been a lot.”

“We did a study in Florida and we saw an 86 percent increase in cardiac related activity in people ages 18 to 39 from mRNA shots"

Vaccines administered under an Emergency Use Authorization are protected from legal liability, but not if they were fraudulently produced.
    Ya good luck proving that last paragraph. Even if they win and got $$$$ from big pharma again, big pharma would still come out on top with profits. Legal battle that would take years and bribed judges on pharma side. They got the government on their side. But it is commendable at least.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    but not if they were fraudulently produced.
    I can't find the link at the moment, but saw an article before work that indicated the CDCs internal watchdog has stated Pfizer submitted fraudulant data in support of their Covid-19 vaccine. I don't have the details, but if the allegation relates to the EUA vaccine, BOOM!

The problem is not the opportunity to hold persons and entities accountable. It is the will to do more than have a Congressional show "investigation". If any Administration is serious, they will set up an independent organization with prosecutorial authority to investigate, charge, and prosecute wrong doing, which terminates after prosecution of the last charged entity/individual or XX years. No one associated with any of the Covid-19 chain should be allowed near the organization, only outsiders need apply.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I can't find the link at the moment, but saw an article before work that indicated the CDCs internal watchdog has stated Pfizer submitted fraudulant data in support of their Covid-19 vaccine. I don't have the details, but if the allegation relates to the EUA vaccine, BOOM!

The problem is not the opportunity to hold persons and entities accountable. It is the will to do more than have a Congressional show "investigation". If any Administration is serious, they will set up an independent organization with prosecutorial authority to investigate, charge, and prosecute wrong doing, which terminates after prosecution of the last charged entity/individual or XX years. No one associated with any of the Covid-19 chain should be allowed near the organization, only outsiders need apply.
    Just to piggyback on your thought a bit... At this point I think there is likely going to be the 'show investigation' you mentioned. I'd imagine pharma will pay some "record setting" fine (that will be less than the profit) and maybe shame a few board members who will move on to their next company board. The fine that gets paid will go Poof! gone. The minions in government will claim to have been duped and play victim. The lawyers will start their "have you or a loved one..." commercials.
    To your first point, man, if it's proven that Pfizer knowingly submitted false data, they may be in more trouble in other countries. The 'vid scheme and the subsequent vax was a global operation. I could see big troubles abroad.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rod Stewart has an 11 year old son? Holy shitsnacks.
    That’s old school, right there. I think it was fairly common a long time ago for old men, especially those with pensions, to marry young women, have kids with them, and then leave them with a pension.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A bit of sunshine. I’d like to hope the republicans would demand reinstatement would be included too. That’s probably asking too much of spineless party.

I would think any sane person would want to stop the nonsense. At this point any talk about any kind of vaccine or mask mandate is a complete nonstarter. It's laughable. Except to the devout Covidians.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield

Highest paid Gov employee, and he has memory issues. Clown World indeed.

“You know, I’m so dissociated from social media. I don’t have a Twitter account. I don’t do Facebook. I don’t do any of that, so I’m not familiar with that. I’ve never gotten involved in any of that,” Fauci claimed before admitting that he personally spoke with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg:
    Wonder when the lies will catch up to him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom