GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Democrats are ready to put it in the rear view mirror.....
    Until the next virus, and panic attack that ensues.
    Let's not only point at the democrats. Plenty of republicans would like to pretend their role in all of this never happened too...and are unwilling to step up to prevent from ever happening again.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can’t vouch for the veracity of this source but several people I follow over on twitter are vouching for it. FWIW. (Would, with what we’ve witnessed the last few years, be any real surprise though?)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I can’t vouch for the veracity of this source but several people I follow over on twitter are vouching for it. FWIW. (Would, with what we’ve witnessed the last few years, be any real surprise though?)

Wouldn't be a surprise, but there would have to be more to the story. $10M seems like a cheap price to pay to buy off a whole network.

There is also a lot of hyperbole, as usual these days. Pfizer doesn't directly pay Cooper's salary.

There is no doubt that big pharma pumps a lot of money into TV. There are so many drug commercials, and it is all channels. People are apparently easily swayed. I can't imagine they pay for all of that advertising without seeing a good return getting people to ask for their drugs.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I get where you are coming from but you have no friends or family that took the poke and are concerned they may just die?

I think it a crime against humanity…
    My views and concerns or lack there of stems from the verbal abuse I endured during the height of the hysteria. I gave my views at the time and had friends and family basically tell me to fluff off. I have and I carry no words that are worth saying about their possible futures. I might muster a “damn shame” if forced to say something.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    I get where you are coming from but you have no friends or family that took the poke and are concerned they may just die?

I think it a crime against humanity…
    My views and concerns or lack there of stems from the verbal abuse I endured during the height of the hysteria. I gave my views at the time and had friends and family basically tell me to fluff off. I have and I carry no words that are worth saying about their possible futures. I might muster a “damn shame” if forced to say something.

I pretty much have the same feeling as Shadow01. I was one of the terrible "Unclean" selfish people that did not get the jab. Was told that I should die, was shunned by some of my family and some friends, lost my job and discriminated against because of no papers or jab.
    Very hard to be caring or forgiving after going through the BS from the shot crap.

Like I said before Jackhole Joe and everyone else who pushed the shot mandate BS can burn in Hell........

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I pretty much have the same feeling as Shadow01. I was one of the terrible "Unclean" selfish people that did not get the jab. Was told that I should die, was shunned by some of my family and some friends, lost my job and discriminated against because of no papers or jab.
    Very hard to be caring or forgiving after going through the BS from the shot crap.

Like I said before Jackhole Joe and everyone else who pushed the shot mandate BS can burn in Hell........
    And the funny thing is (well, not so funny), is that if you suggest THEY should be held to the same standards as those they push... well "that's different'.

No.
    It's not.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    To this day no one appears to know what the jab contains. In a search, I saw an interesting post from summer of 2020 talking about the upcoming vaccine. It stated that there isn't one for H1N1 or Sars. Sure were a lot of people waiting for the "cure" this time around when they were just fine through 2020 and 2021. I had family members not take the jab till Summer or Fall of 2021 and it wasn't job related. Guess it was a miracle they survived till then:scratch:

I have family members and a college roommate from Purdue that were killed by the vaccine. So many people I know injured, usually cancers, I've lost count. Personally I think society is at the beginning of an ugly few years because of the lies told worldwide and I believe the numbers by Ed Dowd. Seems to be a lot fewer people asking for links or sources to information, from those that tried to warn them of the propoganda. Let's hope.

I'm starting to watch a Mark Crispin Miller video. He teaches media studies and propoganda at NYU and many know him from his popular substack and Died Suddenly commentary. He calls it a propaganda masterpiece from infection to injection. People are still trying to figure this thing out, but have they asked themselves "What if none of it were true?" People don't want to stand up and stand out against something. Mark doesn't mind. Maybe others will but it'll be easier not to, even during the next round of propaganda.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom