• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This ineffective or harmful treatment was by design and IMO not a consequence. Fake testing, dangerous/deadly vaccines, remdesiver and venting did cause deaths and it was financially incentivized in the medical community by the government. IIRC it was $39k for venting alone. Murder for hire death protocols that killed family, including mine. At some point in the past the medical employees knew the dangers and many are still employed are carrying out current dangerous and deadly protocols, especially the vaccines/boosters. Has the United States stopped giving the Soft Kill is Real shots?

I'd seen you posted this before and I'm sorry. It's horrible. I've had the same experiences with family and friends, deaths and terrible adverse effects/medical conditions. These same people are now trying to figure out what happened. I know.
    remdesiver still to this day gets a US hospital a 20% instant cash bonus,and hospitals must use it or they lose liability protections. This, even though it has been a disaster(even the WHO calls for it to not be used to treat covid).

Most US media though is bought and paid for,you could even call them corrupt,same for CDC and NIH.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010