• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw an article, in Nature online I believe, claiming micro plastics in your blood vessels can increase the risk of heart attack and stroke

The cynic in me immediately wondered if that was a trial balloon to come up with a narrative to 'explain excess death, post vaccine, without needing to put their own necks on the block

I don't think that will work
    So the excess deaths are because of single-use plastic? I'd wager the plastics industry would have something to say about that. Not that I think drinking out of single-use plastic is healthy, but claiming it's accounting for all the excess deaths all of a sudden is pretty far fetched. People have drank out of that for decades. Why in the last couple of years would it start killing young and otherwise healthy people? You're right. Not buying it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So the excess deaths are because of single-use plastic? I'd wager the plastics industry would have something to say about that. Not that I think drinking out of single-use plastic is healthy, but claiming it's accounting for all the excess deaths all of a sudden is pretty far fetched. People have drank out of that for decades. Why in the last couple of years would it start killing young and otherwise healthy people? You're right. Not buying it.
    I didn't say it was well thought out, just that the cynic in me could see how it might be put to use in furtherance of the vaccine narrative

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lots of links in this starter article.

He has a particular worry with Paxlovid, which he’s written about multiple times on his site The 100 Days. The most recent article, “The Bad Taste of Paxlovid,” focuses on the scattershot evidence for the drug’s effectiveness and Pfizer’s opportunistic profiteering. Pfizer pulled in an incredible $18 billion from the federal government — more than we’d ever spent for any pill in one year — and when the feds stopped buying it, raised the price for a course from $530 to $1,390.

“What we don’t know — still — is whether this is even a useful medication,” he wrote. “Frankly, it’s starting to feel like a long con.”

Top Bottom