• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    How come those corporate mouthpieces are calling people having physical and neurological effects of the mRNA jabs rare?
    'Cause if your still breathing you're not well done?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The place where I was today employees were given a cut off date of 12/8/21, after that, no unvaccinated on the premises without a medical or religious excuse. People should remember that the next time they hear leadership saying that this is for their own good, now it's costing them their jobs.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The place where I was today employees were given a cut off date of 12/8/21, after that, no unvaccinated on the premises without a medical or religious excuse. People should remember that the next time they hear leadership saying that this is for their own good, now it's costing them their jobs.
    This presumes the existence of a Biden zombie smart enough to refuse the clot shot.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Sometime in November I will be persona non grata at a well known large company here even though I’m just a contractor.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It’s a long video for most attention spans, but he’s right. This is what we’re facing:

hqdefault.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    One legit difference between these folks and a significant portion of the population is that you can bet these folks have a kick ass immune system. You don't live on a farm with animals without being inundated with crap on a steady basis and I firmly believe there is a lot to be said for it. One of the reasons I'm not interested in the vaccine is for this very reason, I believe my family's immune system is capable of preventing the infection from getting serious. My wife and daughter have both had it now and my daughter had no symptoms. I can't imagine I haven't had it, I know I've been significantly exposed but I've never tested positive. We live amongst two dogs, four cats, a rabbit, 33 chickens, four horses and two goats.

A lot of people in the suburbs and cities would **** themselves if their precious child were to get chicken crap on their hands, or horse crap flung on them from a horse stomping in the mud/manure. They and their children live in a near sterile environment and they have the immune systems to prove it. The scientists have been warning us for years about all of the anti-bacterial soaps being used but they're still mighty popular and way overused.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    That is exactly what all of us should have done. But, but, but, the experts, the experts, they will lead us.

JK will be by to tell us we should trust the experts soon…

Yes, since they are apparently hostile to modern medical practice and lack any training in properly recording and processing statistical data, any information they would have is anecdotal at best, and likely just completely made up gobbledegook.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One legit difference between these folks and a significant portion of the population is that you can bet these folks have a kick ass immune system. You don't live on a farm with animals without being inundated with crap on a steady basis and I firmly believe there is a lot to be said for it. One of the reasons I'm not interested in the vaccine is for this very reason, I believe my family's immune system is capable of preventing the infection from getting serious. My wife and daughter have both had it now and my daughter had no symptoms. I can't imagine I haven't had it, I know I've been significantly exposed but I've never tested positive. We live amongst two dogs, four cats, a rabbit, 33 chickens, four horses and two goats.

A lot of people in the suburbs and cities would **** themselves if their precious child were to get chicken crap on their hands, or horse crap flung on them from a horse stomping in the mud/manure. They and their children live in a near sterile environment and they have the immune systems to prove it. The scientists have been warning us for years about all of the anti-bacterial soaps being used but they're still mighty popular and way overused.

You've really gotten into farming Phylo, congrats.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    With lockdowns and lockouts being implemented by global governance, what's the next step?
    Stepping up denial of medical care?
    Denial of access to food stores?
    Insurance corporations refusals so you will be breaking the law to drive?
    Denial of financial services?
    It appears that ultimately the intent is as Revelation 13:17 but what are you expecting next for now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom