Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Some interesting data from the UK.

View attachment 163978
    View attachment 163980
    So as more people are vaccinated, the covid "waves" become more sustained. But I'm sure the vax devout will be along shortly to tell us why it can't have anything to do with the vac.

Meanwhile in Japan:
    yWimG6I.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Meanwhile in Japan:
    yWimG6I.jpg
    So this chart suggests that Ivermectin actually prevents Covid? Not just treat, but actually prevents people from catching it? Are people taking it as a preventative measure?

I just caught the part at the bottom saying it’s being recommended to treat Covid. So this graph is showing that cases have dropped and are crediting Ivermectin for the drop in positive tests. That makes no sense.

Last edited:

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Meanwhile in Japan:
    yWimG6I.jpg
    So to be clear, they're literally recommending a horse medicine to humans? If I've read the settled medical science in the INGO political forum correctly, ivermectin is a horse dewormer only, and the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association has recommended an actual animal medicine, but not a human medicine, for use in humans. Apparently they claim some big discrepancy in covid death rates between African countries that treat their citizens with an animal deworming treatment - which is not for use in humans - and African countries that do the right thing and manage to keep their citizens from taking this veterinary medicine.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So this chart suggests that Ivermectin actually prevents Covid? Not just treat, but actually prevents people from catching it? Are people taking it as a preventative measure?

I just caught the part at the bottom saying it’s being recommended to treat Covid. So this graph is showing that cases have dropped and are crediting Ivermectin for the drop in positive tests. That makes no sense.

Since it reduces viral load if used early on during infection, naturally it's going to make those people less likely to spread the illness.

Multiply this across millions of people, and yeah it starts making sense pretty quickly.

I'm not a doctor and I don't want to push medical advice, but there is a need for serious pushback on the propaganda coming from these pharma companies. Ivermectin is absolutely a viable treatment for covid, from all of the studies I have seen. It is not a viable treatment for people who are already close to death from the virus. It is a prophylactic, or a therapeutic option for early infection.

I'm not seeing much to suggest it is harmful to use, like powerful anti-biotics, so I don't understand the freakout over it.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Since it reduces viral load if used early on during infection, naturally it's going to make those people less likely to spread the illness.

Multiply this across millions of people, and yeah it starts making sense pretty quickly.

I'm not a doctor and I don't want to push medical advice, but there is a need for serious pushback on the propaganda coming from these pharma companies.
    First, you’re assuming Ivermectin reduces viral load so dramatically that it absolutely prevents passing the virus. I’ve been trying as hard as I can to find proof of that and found none. You apparently have found solid data that nobody else has found. And especially none that says Ivermectin reduces the viral load in humans that dramatically and immediately.

Second, you’re assuming people are taking the Ivermectin as soon as they’re exposed to it, since that would be the only way they could stop it in its tracks to prevent transmission. Since some cases are asymptomatic, or so mild the person never gets tested, there are bound to be people who aren’t rushing out to get Ivermectin.

Third, you’re assuming a high enough percentage of people are taking Ivermectin as soon as they test positive to make that much of a dent.

That graph is making a bad assumption.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    First, you’re assuming Ivermectin reduces viral load so dramatically that it absolutely prevents passing the virus. I’ve been trying as hard as I can to find proof of that and found none. You apparently have found solid data that nobody else has found. And especially none that says Ivermectin reduces the viral load in humans that dramatically and immediately.

Second, you’re assuming people are taking the Ivermectin as soon as they’re exposed to it, since that would be the only way they could stop it in its tracks to prevent transmission. Since some cases are asymptomatic, or so mild the person never gets tested, there are bound to be people who aren’t rushing out to get Ivermectin.

Third, you’re assuming a high enough percentage of people are taking Ivermectin as soon as they test positive to make that much of a dent.

That graph is making a bad assumption.

You're putting words in my mouth.

Across millions of people, a minor reduction in viral load is going to start having dramatic effects on the overall rates.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You're putting words in my mouth.

Across millions of people, a minor reduction in viral load is going to start having dramatic effects on the overall rates.
    I apologize for any inference you weren’t making, but that’s the only way I can make sense of the claims. The graph you posted is just under two months of time. You’re asking me to believe that it’s dropped that dramatically based on a “minor reduction in viral loads” attributed to a medication that nobody has presented any actual evidence of working as you’re suggesting, in order to accomplish what you’re saying it’s accomplishing.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    These people are complete clowns. You can be sure if he had not been jabbed, that would have been the reason for his passing. He was, but that had no bearing on his losing the fight with covid. :n00b:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    These people are complete clowns. You can be sure if he had not been jabbed, that would have been the reason for his passing. He was, but that had no bearing on his losing the fight with covid. :n00b:

He only died, he could have dieder-est.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I apologize for any inference you weren’t making, but that’s the only way I can make sense of the claims. The graph you posted is just under two months of time. You’re asking me to believe that it’s dropped that dramatically based on a “minor reduction in viral loads” attributed to a medication that nobody has presented any actual evidence of working as you’re suggesting, in order to accomplish what you’re saying it’s accomplishing.

If the media can say that run away covid infections in the most vaccinated country on earth, Israel, are not reflective of vaccine efficacy, I can say that an establishment recommendation for ivermectin prior to a downturn is due to ivermectin.

At least the latter makes sense.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Explain how it's different than Trump Supporters who reduce any criticism of Trump to a mean tweets reply.

Ignore Dems and Reps, the INGO groups remain silent when one of their own is in error

If 100 people are criticizing someone does it really matter if I agree?
    Sorry. New rules have been set. You’re no longer allowed to reference past instances to make a point. It has been deemed whataboutism.

Seriously tho... we call out our own all the time. Romney. Bush. McCain. Hell, look around the forums, plenty of republicans here arent a fan of trump.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Since some cases are asymptomatic, or so mild the person never gets tested, there are bound to be people who aren’t rushing out to get Ivermectin.

I'm no longer so sure about this. I've read things and watched videos suggesting that it's more likely that "asymptomatic cases" are just incorrect test results. Due to the testing being so problematic, I'm sure there are plenty of cases where the test was wrong and that answered why the person had no symptoms. Not to be confused with cases of people with mild symptoms.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) Tweeted:
    BREAKING REPORT: Chicago Threatens to Withhold Retirement Benefits From Police Officers Who Retire Rather than Submit to City's COVID Vaccine Mandate..

And it’s starting. Denying earned benefits because you aren’t following their new rule. How long before it is SS or unemployment benefits?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And it’s starting. Denying earned benefits because you aren’t following their new rule. How long before it is SS or unemployment benefits?
    I've been trying to warn people that now is the time to stand up. Whatever you think you're saving now through compliance will be threatened later when you don't comply with the next likely more egregious edict. It just gets harder to stand each time you pass an opportunity to do so.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    :rolleyes: Now you're sounding like Kirk and his "horse dewormer" nonsense.
    Except it is not nonsense. The grifters are telling people to take horse dewormer/parasite medications and people are doing it.

Don't use horse dewormer snake oil just because you are frightened about taking a vaccine.

Snake oil was pushed during the "Spanish flu" and snake oil/dewormer/Lysol/tank cleaner is being pushed now, all to play politics as 725,000 are dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom