• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yes, orchestrating a coup attempt is a sign of a bad personality.

Must have missed the coup attempt. You think it would have been in the news.

I mean, I saw a mostly peaceful protest around the Capitol with a small proportion of those gathered engaging in violence and some of them breaking windows to get into the Capitol.

And yet, NOBODY has been charged with insurrection for the Jan 6th.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I mean, I saw a mostly peaceful protest around the Capitol with a small proportion of those gathered engaging in violence and some of them breaking windows to get into the Capitol.

And where were the guns, grenades, explosives, etc?
    Some coup.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You've been yelling at clouds for a few days. Easy there, amigo. You don't want a sore throat. :)
    No, I was giving you my opinion of your politics. I always go easy here, if I didn't I'd have been banned years ago. I know it's entertaining for some to watch the country torn to shreds and void of anything that makes sense but I find it frustrating. Particularly when the ilk responsible have near zero redeeming qualities.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Hmmm. Not all charges, or perpetrators have been arraigned at this point. 600 or so up on Federal charges however. Trump was impeached for incitement of insurrection. There might be more charges by Christmas.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Hmmm. Not all charges, or perpetrators have been arraigned at this point. 600 or so up on Federal charges however. Trump was impeached for incitement of insurrection. There might be more charges by Christmas.
    I've got some news for you bud, your "insurrection" is going turn out just like your "collusion". For as old as you say you are, I would have thought you'd have learned more from life. But whatever, keep yelling at clouds, or wishing on clouds, or whatever gives you hope man.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Some interesting data from the UK.

s3.jpg
    news.png
    So as more people are vaccinated, the covid "waves" become more sustained. But I'm sure the vax devout will be along shortly to tell us why it can't have anything to do with the vac.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The horse dewormer did not "win a Nobel Prize". Let's knock that rubbish off right now.

Omura and Campbell won Nobel Prizes for their use of horse dewormer, on parasites, roundworm, not viruses.

Horse dewormer is not used on viruses, it is for parasites.
    So, it could rid us of Falsey?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom