• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And just in case you still thought the .gov vaccine push was altruistic and simply about saving lives:

And

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I agree with you totally except in labels; I try not to call them "left" because they've perverted the definition of the term just as with the meaning of "liberal".
    Well I have to call them something and the filters on this sight flush out most of the accurate descriptors.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I have suspected this to be the case for several years now. I cannot get my mind to accept that we have any significant portion of the population who supports the current regime, voted for them or want to see this country go down in a ball of flames. Unfortunately, I don't know how or even if this can be remedied. The information available to the average American is far too easily manipulated.

A great man I took some training from says the best way to affect change is through gentle pressure relentlessly applied. That is exactly what the left has done for years now, slowly chipping away at the morals and values that once made this nation great. The right has done precious little to stop it and therefore are far from innocent in our decline.

The videos of the college football games this weekend, and the people lined up to greet Biden's motorcade with raised middle fingers or turned backs was a good reminder that we aren't alone.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Watched some of the video this morning of Rand butting heads with Falsey.
    Came away hoping that Falsey gets his day before a war crimes court.
    Agreed. I don't think 5 years would be anywhere near an appropriate sentence if it's shown he had a hand in the creation of this virus. The gallows would be most appropriate for crimes of that magnitude. Just north of 4.5 million covid deaths (if one believes the numbers) is on the order of the results of Nazi extermination campaigns.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Agreed. I don't think 5 years would be anywhere near an appropriate sentence if it's shown he had a hand in the creation of this virus. The gallows would be most appropriate for crimes of that magnitude. Just north of 4.5 million covid deaths (if one believes the numbers) is on the order of the results of Nazi extermination campaigns.
    And how many have yet to die from the jabs...
    There are some terrible, horrible numbers being tossed about by various prognosticators, many with Dr's before their names. Even considering only the deaths caused so far, is there a fitting punishment? I don't think so.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And how many have yet to die from the jabs...
    There are some terrible, horrible numbers being tossed about by various prognosticators, many with Dr's before their names. Even considering only the deaths caused so far, is there a fitting punishment? I don't think so.
    "And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself"

Like Epstein, he might need a little help

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So we still can't accept that pandemics are real, can't be completely predicted, and are just part of nature?

There has to be someone to blame for everything bad, doesn't there?

Just like we can't accept that there are things that can be done to lessen pandemics?

No, that can't be - it can't possibly be that a government is doing one of its essential functions and controlling disease - they must be trying to control me!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So we still can't accept that pandemics are real, can't be completely predicted, and are just part of nature?

Just like we can't accept that there are things that can be done to lessen pandemics?

No, that can't be - it can't possibly be that a government is doing one of its essential functions and controlling disease - they must be trying to control me!

Nature was manipulated through gain of function "research".
    It's being reported on.
    It happened.
    The people at the center playing cover my ass are to blame for the bug.
    WHY are you still parroting the "nature" cover story?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have suspected this to be the case for several years now. I cannot get my mind to accept that we have any significant portion of the population who supports the current regime, voted for them or want to see this country go down in a ball of flames. Unfortunately, I don't know how or even if this can be remedied. The information available to the average American is far too easily manipulated.

A great man I took some training from says the best way to affect change is through gentle pressure relentlessly applied. That is exactly what the left has done for years now, slowly chipping away at the morals and values that once made this nation great. The right has done precious little to stop it and therefore are far from innocent in our decline.
    Sounds like you know Bill!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

So we still can't accept that this pandemic was worthy of about 10% of the fluff and ******** that's been paraded around for the past 18 months?

There isn't always someone to blame but in this instance there most certainly is.

Sure, there are things that can be done. Encouraging hand washing was a good one, it completely eliminated the common cold and regular old flu last year, didn't it? I mean, at least according to the numbers you like to seek out.

Yes, yes, our government clearly has our best interests at heart as they sink the value of our currency, ensure we're paying double what we were for fuel a year ago, are stripping us of our freedoms just as fast as they can convince idiots it is necessary and restrict access to any information that doesn't fit their plan.

You nailed it. I'm headed out for the jab now.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Why do you refuse to see what's right in front of you? It's become more and more a stretch to conclude that this was natural, but as your position becomes more and more tenuous, you become more and more vociferous defending it. Maybe it's time for a little introspection.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why do you refuse to see what's right in front of you? It's become more and more a stretch to conclude that this was natural, but as your position becomes more and more tenuous, you become more and more vociferous defending it. Maybe it's time for a little introspection.
    No one likes to admit when they've been fooled.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    humor me - detail what my position is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom