• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So Fort Wayne has made the national news. Seems that a nurse practitioner at a local Redi Med diagnosed a minor teenager with sinusitis, an ear infection and bronchitis, then refused to treat him because he was not vaccinated against COVID-19. Mom tries to reason with the nurse and gets shown to security (and the door) after the nurse tries to take the phone away from the upset mom as she records the whole thing.

https://defiantamerica.com/child-in...n-the-hospital-because-of-vaccination-status/

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Hopefully Mom will own the place. These bleeding heart liberal ****ing morons have made it unlawful to refuse service to someone who can't pay for it but if someone chooses to use the brain cells God gave them and not inject ******** into their bodies and they can be refused.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So Fort Wayne has made the national news. Seems that a nurse practitioner at a local Redi Med diagnosed a minor teenager with sinusitis, an ear infection and bronchitis, then refused to treat him because he was not vaccinated against COVID-19. Mom tries to reason with the nurse and gets shown to security (and the door) after the nurse tries to take the phone away from the upset mom as she records the whole thing.

https://defiantamerica.com/child-in...n-the-hospital-because-of-vaccination-status/

She should lose her license. I'd suggest mom contact the state medical licensing board and file a complaint.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's a Christmas Miracle! The Pfizer vaccine is reportedly 90% effective in reducing Covid in kids who were 98% unlikely to have any symptoms anyway!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The monkeys are running the zoo.

Idiocy knows no bounds.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Soooo where do they find the 5 year old to run the Experiment on. What kind of parents just decided sure take my 5 year old and see if this stuff kills them.
    Lots of democrats sure would, got one in my family that sure would and they would make you do the same and they would be making them wear 5 masks 24/7. I keep hearing people on Fox News...."the American people aren't stupid...." I say to myself every time....."yes they are."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Soooo where do they find the 5 year old to run the Experiment on. What kind of parents just decided sure take my 5 year old and see if this stuff kills them.

Same ones that advocate plundering their children and delivering them into economic slavery so that they can live beyond their means today.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is it any wonder the CDC numbers are so bad?

”Dr. Naomi Wolf dropped this bomb, “The most shocking thing I shared with you guys last time is that the CDC data is actually farmed out to a non-profit with Gates’ ties. Half a billion dollars from the CAREs Act to those people. They’re not confined by rules about data presentation which is probably illegal. And they have a vested interest.”

Ff&j

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Someday in the future it will be interesting to read the complete story on Covid. Maybe historians will have found out at what point it changed from a vaccination program to a quasi religious crusade and why.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Someday in the future it will be interesting to read the complete story on Covid. Maybe historians will have found out at what point it changed from a vaccination program to a quasi religious crusade and why.

Part of it will certainly be because the people have been taught to be sheep and to let others manage the risks…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well this is sick.

iHv8jS0.png

Excerpt:
    ""Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," writes nonprofit organization the White Coat Waste Project."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well this is sick.

iHv8jS0.png

Excerpt:
    ""Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," writes nonprofit organization the White Coat Waste Project."

I would be more than happy to personally return the favor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom