• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Hmm, well, it is Arkansas so not unexpected perhaps. However, people are eating horse dewormer, voluntarily or by .gov mandate.
    Yeah and people worship goats, and tattoo their penises, and all other sorts of crazy ****, what's your point?

By the way, how different is the vetinary formulation, the horse dewormer, than that which you would find in your pharmacy? Have you bothered to look?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And it’s starting. Denying earned benefits because you aren’t following their new rule. How long before it is SS or unemployment benefits?
    Not long. The agenda at work is _(let your imagination run wild)_ but the evil fatherless have made very clear that good is the farthest thing from their minds.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah and people worship goats, and tattoo their penises, and all other sorts of crazy ****, what's your point?

By the way, how different is the vetinary formulation, the horse dewormer, than that which you would find in your pharmacy? Have you bothered to look?
    Yes, I know about Ivermectin as I administered it for about 10 years as a horse wrangler (well, most of the time I held the twitch).

Distinction between the livestock and human dewormer is the formulation and the dose. Active ingredient is the same.

What questions do you have about dewormers?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My point is that Ivermectin is a snake oil scam just like the scams we had during the Spanish Flu. For Covid we have horse dewormer, Lysol, fish tank cleaner and camel pee. Not so different than that Spanish Flu scams, history repeats itself and all that.

People are so scared of a vaccine that they will take dewormers instead. This is why education, rather than mandates, are so important.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    My point is that Ivermectin is a snake oil scam just like the scams we had during the Spanish Flu. For Covid we have horse dewormer, Lysol, fish tank cleaner and camel pee. Not so different than that Spanish Flu scams, history repeats itself and all that.

People are so scared of a vaccine that they will take dewormers instead. This is why education, rather than mandates, are so important.
    Do you know anyone who's taken the vetinary formulation? Do you know of anyone on INGO who has? You're tilting at windmills dude.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm no longer so sure about this. I've read things and watched videos suggesting that it's more likely that "asymptomatic cases" are just incorrect test results. Due to the testing being so problematic, I'm sure there are plenty of cases where the test was wrong and that answered why the person had no symptoms. Not to be confused with cases of people with mild symptoms.

Or perhaps, some number of them just had a cold, or the regular old seasonal flu that mysteriously disappeared last year.

My fiancé and I are both fighting some junky head cold w/ chest congestion. Mine is manageable so far, theirs I believe went to a sinus infection, 103 fever. Wont call the doctor.

Didn't feel like a typical cold coming on for me though.

I recall making a comment to my ex-wife after we watched "Outbreak," you ever notice all these deadly diseases start out with "flu like" symptoms. And of course, by the time you know it's not just the "regular" flu, you're usually to far gone to do much about it.
    • fever* or feeling feverish/chills
    • cough
    • sore throat
    • runny or stuffy nose
    • muscle or body aches
    • headaches
    • fatigue (tiredness)

Hmm, looking at these symptoms and this handy little infographic at the CDC, I'm thinking my fiancé has a flu bug, rather than a cold.

coldvsflu-600px-update.jpg

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not only were people running off to stock up on horse dewormer snake oil, governments were too.

WOW, if this is showcasing your skills, I'd never hire you as an attorney.

WHERE DOES IT SAY THEY WERE USING HORSE DEWORMER IN THAT JAIL?

From the article:
    Washington County Sheriff Tim Helder confirmed that Karas Correctional Health had been prescribing the drug to jailed individuals at a Quorum Court Finance & Budget Committee meeting.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yes, upset stomachs, diarrhea, loss of appetite and the like as symptoms.

Do not know anyone on INGO that has taken livestock dewormer. other than me (and that was involuntary).
    Sounds deadly, glad they're still with us. Touch and go for a bit.

Like I said, tilting at windmills. We'll have to give you a new nickname: Don.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    WOW, if this is showcasing your skills, I'd never hire you as an attorney.

WHERE DOES IT SAY THEY WERE USING HORSE DEWORMER IN THAT JAIL?

From the article:
    He probably saw the headline, linked the article without reading, and now will be left to flounder around defending his mistake. I'd hope his clients aren't paying good money for this type of shoddy work.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    He probably saw the headline, linked the article without reading, and now will be left to flounder around defending his mistake. I'd hope his clients aren't paying good money for this type of shoddy work.

I also note he's not commented on my two replies to him on one of the other COVID threads...

It's to the point where he's not worth the time to debate. My ignore list is growing daily with people who are not coming at this in a level headed, factual manner.

I can deal with people who are bringing up cogent arguments. I even "put up" with people who occasionally post rumors and wild theories.

Some people seem to be agenda driven to the point of being disingenuous and/or hateful in their desire to cut other members down to size.

To them I say "Good day sir, I said GOOD DAY SIR."

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You know what this is right? This is TPTB attempting to artificially deflate the covid case numbers as a larger percentage of the population is vaccinated to "prove" they work. Previously they inflated numbers by listing as covid symptoms those common to all sorts of ubiquitous ailments so that massive numbers of people flocked to get tested out of terror, advocated the use of pcr tests for covid without any guidance on cycles to generate false positives, and then bombard people incessantly with covid case numbers to gin up the fear necessary to sell the vaccines. Now that a significant portion of the developed world has been vaccinated, they ply everyone with propaganda about super colds to suppress the paranoia and testing, institute testing standards to reduce or eliminate false positives, and then claim success due to widespread vaccination as the case counts "drop".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom