• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Here's a link to satisfy the appetite for more info. It's not all that recent (last Tuesday), but it does come from someone with a LEO perspective, and I don't think it's been shared in the thread yet (unless I missed it).

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Here's a link to satisfy the appetite for more info. It's not all that recent (last Tuesday), but it does come from someone with a LEO perspective, and I don't think it's been shared in the thread yet (unless I missed it).

Great article as always from him.

The classroom doors not having locks and the entire "we were locked out" narrative being exposed as an excuse for flat out cowardice is a massive scandal. I have never been more convinced that police absolutely cannot be relied on to save you when you need saved.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    According to this just released report a Uvalde police officer armed with a rifle had a chance to take out the murderer before he entered the school but was waiting to get approval to take the shot. By then the murderer had already entered the school and it was too late.'

WTF.

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are pushing every warrior we can out of LE.

We are trying to replace them with sensitive psychiatrists who are focused on liability reduction.

It is not working.
    Stop paying the family’s of these POS money when their “He was a good boy” does something heinously insane. Stop it. Tell them to go **** themselves and snatch up the ambulance chasing :poop: sack lawyers.
    This cycle has got to stop. Stop running scared. If the marchers are peaceful so be it. It they turn viola t shopping spree get the fire hoses out. This has got to stop. Being caring and easy is not working. We are being ran over.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Article version of what’s most likely in video.

Since when do cops ask for permission to shoot someone who is actively shooting? I call ********

From one of the leos in the family that saw this:

"Take the shot that saves lives. Ask questions later."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Article version of what’s most likely in video.

Since when do cops ask for permission to shoot someone who is actively shooting? I call ********

In a video I posted pages back about the Texas senate hearing in which some Texas DPS guy testified, I remember they talked about an officer who had a shot at the kid before he entered the building. The DPS guy said that the officer did not take the shot because there were other kids in the background and didn't want to risk hitting one of them. I wonder if this is what they're talking about. maybe he's the one who asked for permission. Anyway the DPS guy didn't have much good to say about him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In a video I posted pages back about the Texas senate hearing in which some Texas DPS guy testified, I remember they talked about an officer who had a shot at the kid before he entered the building. The DPS guy said that the officer did not take the shot because there were other kids in the background and didn't want to risk hitting one of them. I wonder if this is what they're talking about. maybe he's the one who asked for permission. Anyway the DPS guy didn't have much good to say about him.
    There is not much good to say about any of that outfit from the big chief all the way down.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Great article as always from him.

The classroom doors not having locks and the entire "we were locked out" narrative being exposed as an excuse for flat out cowardice is a massive scandal. I have never been more convinced that police absolutely cannot be relied on to save you when you need saved.
    America needs to learn that LE for the most part not to save one from the perils of bad people, but is around to uphold the law after the fact.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    SCOTUS said that law enforcement has no duty to protect. It’s that simple.
    True. But actively preventing good Samaritans (especially, parents) from acting to protect/save those who are in danger - and then intimidating and harassing them afterward is beyond the pale.

If true (and existing evidence seems to indicate that it is), none of those cowards should ever wear a badge again, and the Uvalde PD should face federal charges of deprivation of rights under color of law.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    True. But actively preventing good Samaritans (especially, parents) from acting to protect/save those who are in danger - and then intimidating and harassing them afterward is beyond the pale.

If true (and existing evidence seems to indicate that it is), none of those cowards should ever wear a badge again, and the Uvalde PD should face federal charges of deprivation of rights under color of law.
    Or just disarm them and hand them over to the locals to "deal with". I'll provide the rope.

Top Bottom