Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

But do go on about how "cops are the good guys"
    Are you ****ing dense?

How many cops in the US? And because you found a handful of articles, they’re all horrible people, huh?

Don’t judge all blacks based on the actions of a few. Don’t judge all gays by the actions of a few. Don’t judge all teachers/doctors/lawyers/etc by the actions of a few. Cops? Judge em all.

****in idiot

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The training should be a major factor in changing sheep to sheepdog. All teachers aren't stoopid and cowardly. Use the ones who aren't.
    Have you seen the tiktok videos of the sheep? If there’s a standup kind of teacher who has the chops, let them do it. Some dude with blue hair and goth girl clothing? Nah. The sheep can’t be trained out of that one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. Apparently, the cop bashing :bs: did noy stop. I put up a stern in thread and the kindergarten minds ignored it. I am going to close this and will be reviewing who among you gets a time off.
    Thanks so much for wasting my time.

Do not start another thread.

Reactions: wcd

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Amazing.

Let’s not be a dip ****, and actually apply some critical thinking for a second. How many would he have killed with no cops? How many more school shootings would happen? How many more deaths from dui’s, or overdose, or robberies?

**** off with your cop bashing bull ****. Put on the badge and go do it if you know how it should be done. You’re probably the mother ****er that called the cops because the neighbors dog was barking too much.
    This member got 30 days off the playground. So please take a deep breath.

I would be seriously unstable right now if my child was not protected in this while cops sought out their own kids. In my mind thats wrong and they need to be fired. Post haste. Agree or not that is not what the job is. Hard to say but its true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom