• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    USPSA at WVRPC 2021 PLEASE READ and take our poll.

All, I hope this Post finds you and your families well. I have compiled a short 2 question Poll to try and feel out the majority on whether they will be able to compete at local matches this year due to ammo shortages or other issues in general. This is solely to get an idea of what type of matches that we should be planning to be able to include as many as possible at the competitions at WVRPC USPSA. No information about you is getting collected, we are just trying to plan the USPSA matches for the year and get a feeling of what attendance may be like.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and if you are not comfortable following the link provided then feel free to reach out via email if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you all at the range this year.

Please follow the link below to go to the survey.

We do plan to have our first match on Saturday March 6, weather permitting. Hope to see you all there!

Thanks for your time.
    -WVRPC USPSA Team

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I must admit I tried to take this survey more than once to skew the results. It would not let me commit voter fraud. I believe that makes me a Democrat. :dunno:

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I run the winter pistol league at Blythe's in Valpo. I did something similar when we started this season. Some were concerned about ammo. Some did not show due to the plague.

We have a 6 week COF. I got rid of week #6: 150 rounds. I reduced two other night's round count. We went from a 6 week COF with 420 rounds to 5 weeks with 240 rounds. Reduced the round count by 180 rounds. The extra rounds are not really missed. I always have a drill after the 5 or 6 weeks, just to break things up. Sometimes it's for speed. Others, it's for accuracy. I try to make them low-round count nights too.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Thanks everyone for the replies and participating in the poll. We got alot more results than we anticipated. The general concensus is to have semi normal matches with lower round counts, so that is what we will try to accomplish.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    1.1.2 - . . . Courses of fire must be designed primarily to test a competitor's USPSA shooting skills, not their physical abilities.

Personally track meet matches are my least favorite, by a margin, but if I was 30 and moved like a good basketball guard I'd probably like them.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    1.1.2 - . . . Courses of fire must be designed primarily to test a competitor's USPSA shooting skills, not their physical abilities.

Personally track meet matches are my least favorite, by a margin, but if I was 30 and moved like a good basketball guard I'd probably like them.

80% of the revenue stream for the organization is at risk of cardiac arrest from over exertion.
    So.. Shoot and shuffle, not run and gun.

It's not supposed to be a foot race anyway.

Top Bottom