• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Note the Day and time change!!!

We are going to try Something different for this month.
    We will be hosting this months USPSA match on Saturday. Set up will start at sun up Saturday morning.

There will be 5 stages of 30+ rounds.
    This will be our so called No match for the year. Everything up close and fast.
    Dress warm. See you all on the range.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Saturday

Registration starts at 10:00 am

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 10:45

First shots shortly after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

There will be 5 stages, Round count is approx. 150+

No classifier, If you need Classifiers Parabellum is having a Classifier match on Sunday in Avon

A few more people to stay and help put stuff away would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Ok so to please some people we are gonna give PCC a try for this match and see how it goes. All starts will be at low ready.. Make sure you have a chamber flag

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    ARE YOU GUYS SAYING THAT THE MATCH IS ON SATURDAY, NOT SUNDAY, BUT JUST FOR THIS MONTH?

AM I GETTING THAT RIGHT?

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Forgive my ignorance but I'm pretty new to USPSA. What is PCC? Thinking of coming down with a friend.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    A bit chilly to start but what a great day for a match. Thanks for all the great help with set up and running the squads and with tear down. And Thank you to my awesome wife.
    All though Im still on the fence about PCC. The world did not stop spinning. It did seem that that squad was a bit slow. But to their defense Susie was on their squad. Lol��
    You might see some video of a toehead that came to vist us today. He even shot with us.��
    See you all soon.
    https://practiscore.com/results/html/5f11905b-916d-4f01-9ce2-c9ba7e0d9be2

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I was glad this worked out for me this weekend. The 2.5 hour drive down was very relaxing, due to traffic on the way home not so much but oh well. Thanks to those in charge for a fun match, even though it was definitely not set up the way I would prefer. (read, waaay too fast for me.;)) There was a guy named Justin in my squad who literally shot the stages in half the time or less than I did. Super nice guy though so that helped.

The real highlight of course was the fact the rhino was there. Can't beat that.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Big thanks to Daniel, Becky, and the ACC crew who came out and set up in the cold! It was nice to get one last blast before the end of the year. Had a great squad and stages were fast. Crazy that my lowest hit factor was a 10.3 which included a malfunction. :ar15:

All though Im still on the fence about PCC. The world did not stop spinning. It did seem that that squad was a bit slow. But to their defense Susie was on their squad. Lol��

What??? we had a 12 person squad including Susie AND Jonny Magazines... :): There were only 20 people in the other two squads.:nono:

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    I was glad this worked out for me this weekend. The 2.5 hour drive down was very relaxing, due to traffic on the way home not so much but oh well. Thanks to those in charge for a fun match, even though it was definitely not set up the way I would prefer. (read, waaay too fast for me.;)) There was a guy named Justin in my squad who literally shot the stages in half the time or less than I did. Super nice guy though so that helped.

The real highlight of course was the fact the rhino was there. Can't beat that.

:rockwoot::cool:

Good squadding with you as well Michael! You 2 Alpha'd about every target!!

Top Bottom