USPS: Mail not deliverable Evansville, anyone else?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Coincidentally the Post Master General was being grilled by a Congressional committee last week. As a Trump appointee he was labeled the big meany.
    Fox 59 story gives the Postal Workers Union President the chance to blame Post Master General for reducing the number sorting machines. I didn't really expect him to say that postal workers were slowed by weather and loss of convenient drive up access to mail boxes.
    https://fox59.com/video/customers-r...ion-says-it’s-part-of-a-bigger-issue/6381201/

And I had a full size Aussie (60 lbs) and she wasn't kidding around. I saw more than one person nearly fall backward off the porch when she hit the storm door to tell the intruder that we didn't need whatever they're selling.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I live within a few blocks of my post office. Some years ago i got a P.O. Box and it has been great. I pick up my mail once a week or so, packages get delivered the day they hit the PO, and minimal; junk mail.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are you mom45's neighbor??
    How did you know I called the Post Office today about the thieving carrier again...another Menard's rebate that I need to have voided and replaced. The replacements get here because they send them in an envelope that does NOT say "your rebate is enclosed". Isn't ironic that the main things that seem to go missing are always the rebates....every single time I see one on informed delivery, I don't get it. If I do get it, it is because I called an complained about it being missing and then it magically appears in our box. Of course, I don't mind waiting an extra few weeks to get those rebates that already take three months to get processed.

Top Bottom