• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Finally made it down to USDS Bloomington after work today. Definitely worth the visit imo. The owner, Caleb, is a gunsmith who specializes in CZ that I have known for a few years now that has done quite a bit of work for me. Honestly he’s only one I would trust with my CZs. Worked as smith at another shop and now has started his own franchise of USDS.

Seemed to have good inventory and prices were fine. Very nice clean shop. I’m not familiar with Bloomington really but seemed to be in nice location.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I haven’t been able to make it over there yet. I was all excited to see it open, then life happens.
    I hope they make a run of it.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Good, because Bloomington needs a decent gun shop. I recently picked up a transfer at Four Seasons gun shop, very nice people and some really cool inventory but some of the prices were unbelievable. Not much else in Bloomington.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    I've stopped in at USDS Bloomington twice now. Great shop, super friendly, incredibly clean. I was impressed. They do send their cerakote stuff up to their Greenwood store to get done but still told me 3 week turn around so if that's true no biggie.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    that is considered Ellettsville where they are located a northwest suburb of Bloomington.....i'll have to stop by
    Technically, you are not quite in Ellettsville proper at that plaza but close enough that people call it Ellettsville. I live in some apartments west of there and it was still a Bloomington address.

Are they open now? The website says "opening soon."

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    They are open and I mailed some things to them and had stuff mailed back. The address is Bloomington for sure . If you make it in tell them I sent you. May get a deal. May get charged double, but may be worth the shot.

Top Bottom