• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Does anyone know if Pro-teq permits HXP Greek M2 ball? It has a mild steel jacket, lead core, and gilding metal plating.

Thanks.
    I cant imagine why not if you are just punching holes in paper. Its a dirt berm, so it wont hurt that.

Just dont shoot any of his steel and you'll be fine.

EDIT: Bring it and ask first, just in case. Both Don and Stephen are always very much available during these events. You are more likely than not to be allowed. Its worth packing it.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think we forgot the list of "I'm bringing/Can anyone bring" list(s) In the past folks will post up what they will be bringing in case anyone wants to try something out.
    And if anyone is coming that wants to try something in particular, sometimes when asked for, somebody will make sure they bring it.

I dont have anything crazy I'm bringing this year. Going to pack light due to bringing the fam with me. (they complain that me bringing my usual load is a "chore" and no fun. )

What I am bringing (anyone is welcome to try)
    some 10/22s (one with the Blackhawk Axiom stock that makes it lighter and easier for younger kids to handle)
    A 22/45 bull barrel
    Rough rider 22 SA revolver
    AR-9
    SCCY CPX 9mm
    Mossberg 500a (12ga)

And as usual, if you find something anybody posts up that you want to try out, bring some factory ammo for it if you can. Especially in these times, it can get mighty expensive to have folks test firing your gun(s).

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That sounds really fun. I have plans on Sat but might try to change them. How many people usually attend in years past?
    I never counted, but its usually a good turn out. I think I'd say 15 or 20 at a time. Not terribly busy, but not empty either.

And its not only shooting. Lots of standing around jawing too.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm bringing:

HK VP9
    CZ P-01
    CZ P-07
    CZ P10s
    CZ 75BD
    Walther PPK/S

Rossi Bravo
    CZ Scorpion Carbine
    Winchester 190

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Pray that the Thunderstorms get pushed away till Sunday!

View attachment 201133
    That’s the hope. I’m checking with ProTEQ to see how they are feeling about it.

Rain is one thing, but if we get severe thunderstorms, that’s a different story. Last nights storm did a doozy at my place and I’ve got some huge tree limbs down that will take some chainsaw work to get cleared up.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That’s the hope. I’m checking with ProTEQ to see how they are feeling about it.

Rain is one thing, but if we get severe thunderstorms, that’s a different story. Last nights storm did a doozy at my place and I’ve got some huge tree limbs down that will take some chainsaw work to get cleared up.

Yup, along with severe thunderstorms, there's lots of gusty winds predicted tomorrow.
    I've attended two of these events at ProTEQ, and love the facility, and had a blast.
    This is one of the few venues that allows me to shoot my 50 BMG rifle. (at paper only, of course).
    I was planning on attending, but at 70 yrs. old, and a 2-hour drive .... it's just not worth it to fight the potential storms ... at the range, and driving to and from.

Please let us know what you find out, Beowulf. :)

Top Bottom