• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    If Pro TEQ doesn't want this picture of their location posted it can be deleated.

View attachment 192530

A picture from the parking lot taken a couple years ago.

Pistol Range - Covered roof to the left, paper targets
    150 yard Range - Straight ahead

Access road next to red truck leads to...
    Centerfire Steel Targets - Table where person is sitting
    Re-Active Steel Targets - 4 or 5 covered roof area on the right.

As the access road leads off to the right there is the berm surrounded area to the left of the road.
    That’s a sweet setup!

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Question for fellow INGOers planning on going to the shoot (and it's kind of a long shot).

I've been talking to a fellow cannoneer who was planning on bring in his 12 pounder Napoleon to the shoot. Unfortunately, his trailer is down with a seized bearing, so he might not be able to make it.

Now, he's in Springfield, IL (here's the long shot). I don't suppose anyone might be coming from out that way that has a trailer and might be willing to swing by and pick him and his gun up to bring to the shoot?

I told him I would ask, though I didn't think we had anyone coming in from IL for the shoot.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Tentatively hoping to make it this Saturday, but I just have to be the one to ask the stupid question: it is happening this Saturday, right? Original post says Arpil 30, 2021 so I just want to make sure that wasn't a copy pasted date from last year, and maybe this year it's actually on Sunday or something like that...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tentatively hoping to make it this Saturday, but I just have to be the one to ask the stupid question: it is happening this Saturday, right? Original post says Arpil 30, 2021 so I just want to make sure that wasn't a copy pasted date from last year, and maybe this year it's actually on Sunday or something like that...
    Yes, it’s this Saturday.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Well that kinda sucks.... Literally have a friend on the way right now from Ohio.... Guess we'll find something else to do tomorrow haha.

Hopefully I can still make the 21st.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Huge favor. If anyone has the upgraded AXIL GS Extreme 2.0 bluetooth earbuds (the "wired" ones, not the individual ear buds) please bring them. I would love to see how they sound. I'll bring alcohol wipes to clean them afterward and not squish the foams and jam them in my ears. I just want to hear if the sound is better than their original 1.0s by holding them up to my ears.

I tolerate the cheap "GS Electronic" ones. But I dont like that they always sound "fuzzed out" like the speakers are being overdriven no matter how much I turn them down. I have heard mixed results on the new 2.0. I dont mind dropping good money on good sounding bluetooth ear pro for both guns and landscaping. But I'm not dropping that much to listen to my music on crappy overpriced earbuds.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Huge favor. If anyone has the upgraded AXIL GS Extreme 2.0 bluetooth earbuds (the "wired" ones, not the individual ear buds) please bring them. I would love to see how they sound. I'll bring alcohol wipes to clean them afterward and not squish the foams and jam them in my ears. I just want to hear if the sound is better than their original 1.0s by holding them up to my ears.

I tolerate the cheap "GS Electronic" ones. But I dont like that they always sound "fuzzed out" like the speakers are being overdriven no matter how much I turn them down. I have heard mixed results on the new 2.0. I dont mind dropping good money on good sounding bluetooth ear pro for both guns and landscaping. But I'm not dropping that much to listen to my music on crappy overpriced earbuds.
    I picked up some Caldwell E-Max Shadows and I’ll be first trying them out this weekend at the shoot.

I wanted something that had all the Bluetooth stuff but also pass through audio.

They sound okay, but obviously nowhere near as good as my AirPod Pros, but I’m more concerned about how well they protect my hearing.

Top Bottom