• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    California is urging everyone possible to come on down for a "free" vaccine to be administered by government public health officials.

** THINK TWICE!! **

vaccine.jpg

WHOOPING COUGH EPIDEMIC MAY BE WORST IN 50 YEARS

SACRAMENTO
    Urging Californians to get vaccinated now, Dr. Mark Horton, director of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), warned today that the state is on pace to suffer the most illnesses and deaths due to pertussis, also known as whooping cough, in 50 years.:nailbite:

“Whooping cough is now an epidemic in California,” Horton said. “Children should be vaccinated against the disease and parents, family members and caregivers of infants need a booster shot.:runaway:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTxpWHSfyU"]YouTube - Government Propaganda[/ame]

If you put your personal health care decisions in the hands of the State, be prepared to get a cookie-cutter solution. The State is all for the collective, and not for the individual.

According to this, your odds of remaining healthy are far higher if you avoid the vaccination shot altogether.

1 in 1,750 chance of having a severe immediate reaction to pertussis vaccine.

1 in 6,000,000 chance of dying from the illness itself.
    ALERT: Whooping Cough Epidemic–Mass Pertussis Vaccination Urged

Now the pertussis vaccination is being urged for everyone in California– even hospitals are encouraged to have policies to get mom and dad vaccinated before taking the new baby home. The State is providing the vaccine “free” of charge and offering discount coupons. The health department is warning even the slightest cough may be a sign of the disease.

Is this really a public health threat or propaganda? Are the pertussis (DPT and dTaP) vaccinations really necessary– and are they safe, are they effective ? This brief article will be adressing these crucial questions one should consider before being sold a vaccine for our children. Everyone should be allowed the right to the information and educate themselves to make an informed choice on this very important medical decision we make for our children.

Why would the public health officials recommend vaccination when there is a 1 out of 1750 chance of having a severe immediate reaction to pertussis vaccine yet only 1 in 6 million chance of dying from the illness itself?

Why would health officials recommend this vaccine when it has been shown to be a direct cause of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)?

Why should we trust and accept the “education” from our medical and public health, when 50 to 70 percent of doctors and nurses refuse to take the annual flu vaccine? (The best thing that came out of the Swine Flu Swindle, in my opinion, is a huge increase of public awareness not to trust government and corporate advertisement and marketing information—especially for vaccines. In this odd way, the swine flu H1N1 pandemic charades have saved and will continue to save countless lives and the health of many.)

Here are some rebuttals to the claims of the Government scientist pushing vaccines.
    DR. HORTON: “Children should be vaccinated against the disease and parents, family members and caregivers of infants need a booster shot.”
    Pertussis vaccines are not only dangerous, they are not very effective and wear off. A study published in the Journal of Pediatrics indicates the pertussis vaccine may only be 40-45% effective and immunity is not sustained. In 1986, 1300 cases were reported in Kansas. Of the patients with known vaccination status, 90% were adequately vaccinated. In 1993 an outbreak of pertussis in Ohio, 82% of younger children stricken had received regular doses of the vaccine. (Most childhood vaccines are like this.) These stats are reported at ThinkTwice.com
    Pertussis vaccine is usually given in five doses of DTP or DTaP shot for starting at 6 weeks old and spaced at 30 days. It contains three bacterial toxoids (at least), aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde and other chemicals. One vaccine includes the polio and hepatitis B viruses. See the list of ingredients here.

DR. HORTON: “Pertussis is a highly contagious disease. Unimmunized or incompletely immunized young infants are particularly vulnerable.”
    Why is pertussis so contagious and why is there such an epidemic if as many as 95 percent of the children are vaccinated? Yes, infants are at higher risk, as with any other hazard. The reason they are at most risk for pertussis is the same reason why they are at the most risk for the adverse reactions of the vaccine. It is thought by many researchers that vaccinations cause immunity problems and those immune deficiencies are transferred from mother to baby. It is not uncommon the children get the disease they are inoculating for– but this is explained to us they had already been infected.
    DR. HORTON: “The pertussis vaccine is safe for children and adults.”
    This is absolutely untrue by their own admission and published data. The pertussis vaccine may cause 106 degree fever, high-pitched screaming, tantrums, brain swelling, seizures, convulsions, shock, brain damage and SIDS—not to mention longer term health effects such as serious ear infections, allergies and asthma, , etc. The rates are much higher than realized since as many as 90 percent or more go unreported to CDC.
    According to Neil Z. Miller’s research presented in “Vaccines: Are they Really Safe and Effective?” (referencing 1000 peer-reviewed medical studies and reports) states the pertussis, DTP and dTaP vaccines are strong causative factors in sudden infant death (SIDs) Miller shows a study of 103 SIDs deaths, 2/3 had a pertussis shot prior—25% of these died within 24 hours—and the rest within 3 weeks of the shot. Babies die at a rate seven times greater than normal within three days of the pertussis shot. He shows that he pertussis vaccine was never adequately safety tested in the US. However, women will come to their doctor a few days after their baby dies of crib death and ask “could it be connected to the shot?” The answer is: No. No connection at all.

DR. HORTON: Pregnant women may be vaccinated against pertussis before pregnancy, during pregnancy or after giving birth. Fathers may be vaccinated at any time, but preferably before the birth of their baby. CDPH encourages birthing hospitals to implement policies to vaccinate new mothers and fathers before sending newborns home. CDPH is providing vaccine free of charge to hospitals.
    It is quite dangerous to vaccinate any pregnant woman (including the flu shots and for baby, the HepB and Vitamin K shot at birth) as the vaccine and its contaminants pass through to the fetus. America now has a very high and increasing rate of infant deaths in comparison with other countries who vaccinate much less. Thirty percent or more of our children are diagnosed with serious health problems and so many learning disabilities they now test lower than 17 other industrialized nations. More shocking is the rapid increases in infertility, miscarriages and still-births. In the 50s we had 4 shots– now it is up to 40 before school– and many infants get 6-9 at one time.
    Why is it that it’s fully acknowledged by CDC and our medical and public health officials that the DPT vaccination (largely phased out in 2000) was too dangerous to administer after seven years of age, yet it was supposedly perfectly safe for infants and fetuses?

full article

VACCINATING YOUR FAMILY IS A VERY BIG DECISION

DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY

DO YOUR RESEARCH

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good news I just signed up for the
    Whooping Bird Swine flu vaccine.
    The .gov people told me to panic so I took their advice. :yesway:

What's the worst that could happ..............

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Yeah right..... we dont vaccinate in this house. I've had nothing but trouble every single time I was given a shot.

Just like the pig flu disease, nothing but Government hype. SCREW THAT AGENDA

After my parents deemed me responsible at age 10 to choose if I wanted to get shots or not, I chose not to until age 16 when I could drive. I went to the doctor myself for a routine checkup, and was scammed into a flu shot. I missed 3 weeks of my sophomore year due to complications from that shot. I think they actually injected me with a live virus.

I have not had a flu shot since 2001 and have not gotten the flu once, Actually I have not even been to the doctor since 2005 and only have been to a clinic for physical for a job.

At age 21 I almost went to a doctor but decided against it, I am almost 25 years of age and now knowing about these required electronic medical records, I am 100% sure I will never be going to a doctor ever again.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I do not know the number, but I do know that many of the people who determine that you should take all of these shots and vaccinations in the federal government also sit on the boards of the drug companies that provide the vaccines or are in a position to be greatly influenced by those same drug companies. I do not know about you, but that certainly seems like a conflict of interest to me. Look at our own senator Bayh and his wife Susan. Do not try to tell me that she has no influence on the way that he voted on some drug related bills. They went to Washington and got wealthy. Just my two cents.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    All vaccines are live. They give you a weak version of the disease to build immunity to last years flu, which mutates all the time.
    What people should not get is antibiotics, they actually weaken your immune system in the long run b/c they do the work for your own immune system causing you to produce less natural antibiotics. That is why hospitals are full of MRSA, an antibiotic resistant disease and other hospital borne infections that actually make it worse to be in the hospital too long if it is not needed. Nosencomial infections which I slaughtered the word are infections aquired from being around sick people which hospitals are FULL of. So when people feel that they are being pushed out of the hospital after any surgury the hospital is actually doing them a favor.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I got the whooping cough in college. It was INSANE! Never felt sick, just out of the blue I would have to cough. Then when I coughed the first time it would make me cough again, and again, and again until I couldn't breathe. I passed out multiple times because you just couldn't take a breath as it would just make you cough it out again. Multiple times would cause vomiting etc. It was a real pain in the ass.

The funny thing was that whatever it did to my body, when I would try to take a breath between coughs I wouldn't get any air, it would just make this goofy little "WHOOP" noise. It sounds stupid, but it really worked that way. It was just cough-whoop!-cough-whoop! on and on and on for minutes. While it was happening it was VERY scary as you were suffocating. Once it quit and you could breathe again, it really was quite hilarious to those around me and I even laughed for the first week or so because the noise was so dumb sounding. It was kinda interesting to get a disease right out of the early days of the US.

My sister and mom got it as well. My mom was constantly at risk of peeing her pants, and my sister went to the hospital twice with broken ribs from coughing. It's serious business and you have it for 3 months...having a bought of the "Whoops" about 2-3 times per day.

This was my experience with it. I don't like forced vaccinations, but I would recommend it for the very young, very old, and those weakened by disease or disability. I'm not a doctor, but I would sincerely recommend that. To those of you who are healthy, don't worry about it. If you get it, you'll ***** and moan and complain that you got it but it'll eventually go away. As I'm still healthy and young, I would take another bout of it over getting a "gubment" sponsored vaccination.

This is just my experience and I realize that others may have had it worse. Take from this experience what you will.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Thanks for sharing that jdhaines.

The scary thing is that vaccines compromise and sometimes attack your immune system, making it equally risky (if not more so) to give vaccines to children and the elderly. Yes the disease itself may be harder on them but so can the vaccine reactions.

When you read about the fevers, swelling, seizures, death after vaccines, it is your body's reaction to fight off the chemicals and mercury you just shot into your bloodstream and organs.

Yes whooping cough sounds like a pain but so does permanent paralysis and Guillien-Barre Syndrome. I have met people with both due to vaccines.

Bottom line is that it is a personal decision that you need to make, not your doctor and not your government. I posted this so can people can hear the other side that is lost in the fine print when you are at the clinic.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    In the US something like 97% of people have the pertussis (whooping cough) vax and yet it's still an "epidemic"...

So much for the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Natural immunity is just that. Immunity. For life.

Vaccines do not provide that, hence the boosters needed every X years.

Also remember, whooping cough is worse at night and the night air offers the cure. When the cough gets bad (as JDHAINES account) go outside into the cool night air (luckily being in the midwest means that it's usually below freezing outside when whooping cough hits) and breathe in the cool/cold air.

It naturally opens the air passages and stops the coughing and 'whoop'.

Generally it last 72 hours with the worst symptoms on the second night, that night you may have to go outside a few times during the night.

For fever, medicate with a standard dose of tylenol (or motrin) when (if) the fever hits 103.2 degrees. For a fever below 103.1, take no action unless you fall into a very special subset of the population where any hyperthermia is life threatening condition.

Whooping cough is one of the most trivial illnesses in the USA. Like Varicella (chickenpox), it's the new cash cow of the pharmaceutical industries.

Don't fall for the scare tactics.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nope. I don't take medicine for anything unless I have no other choice (and I almost ALWAYS have other options) and I don't ever get sick. Our house can pass around the flu or a cold from kid to kid to kid to kid to wife and back and I'll never get more than a runny nose for a couple days. :dunno:

Take your medication sheep. BaAaAaAaAahBaAaAaAaAahBaAaAaAaAah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    After my parents deemed me responsible at age 10 to choose if I wanted to get shots or not, I chose not to until age 16 when I could drive. I went to the doctor myself for a routine checkup, and was scammed into a flu shot. I missed 3 weeks of my sophomore year due to complications from that shot. I think they actually injected me with a live virus.

I have not had a flu shot since 2001 and have not gotten the flu once, Actually I have not even been to the doctor since 2005 and only have been to a clinic for physical for a job.

At age 21 I almost went to a doctor but decided against it, I am almost 25 years of age and now knowing about these required electronic medical records, I am 100% sure I will never be going to a doctor ever again.

I remember my Senior year, flu shots were push as mandatory (Private MA), no one knew that it was not required.

Half the year, because everyone lived so close, most of the Students were on bed rest, and I saw for the first time, a joke of a parade, with about 30 students on the field, most of them being from my Co.

Our daughter has NEVER been vaccinated, is ahead of her age in every possible way, her cousin, a week behind, vaccinated with everything in the book, is quite behind.

When I was young, I was sort of a badA**, The school asked that my father take me to a doctor. The Doc put me on Ritlin, and before you know I was having seizures caused from that pill, almost died 2twice from it, while on my Bike - I blacked out and almost ran into traffic.

I'll be darned if a Doctor or anyone else EVER try's to tell me how to raise my children.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Where are you going to send your kids to school?

In most states you can decline "mandatory" vaccinations for just about any reason. In all states there are religious and medical exemptions. Indiana is such a state, you can decline vaccinations for a number of reasons.

I won't get into the horrible choice of sending your children to a public skool which everyone on the 'right' has admitted is fully corrupted by liberals but yet continue to send their children to these liberal indoctrination camps. I don't want to start a thread jack.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Vaccines are absolutely positively not required by law to go to public schools.

Even if the ignoramus at the admissions desk told you so, they are wrong.

About 5 minutes online will produce a form stating you are exempting your children from being vaccinated. Frankly, the fact that they don't just hand you the form themselves speaks volumes about their knowledge on the subject, or their motives.

God bless our state and the 4th Amendment. I speak only for Indiana.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

If I was going to ever send my children to Public School, I would simply inform them of Religious right, regarding medicine.

Despite the hype, you can vouch out of shots, by religion alone, and still send your kids to Public School.

However, I will never send my children to Public School. The teachers promote an Anti-American version of school, not to mention a very slanted version of other issues, not surprising considering the Left long ago infiltrated the Education system.

Aside from that, I personally believe Education has been 'dumbed down' so as not to cause a rift between 'social constructs' as they like to say.

I hear stories from my father, about how he never had calculators, and was forced to do the work in his head. I cant, but that is what I want for my children, so a Teacher will be hired for the specific's.

Also, a darn good reason I wont send my children to Public school is the pee poor influences.
    Im a father of a daughter, and I refuse to tolerate the agenda Public School allows, and through this, encourages.

Sex, drugs, crap music, language, standards of beliefs, cultural backwatered crap.

I want to raise my children to be Traditional Americans, obviously somethings wont be as traditional, with they're Pagan beliefs.

I apologize for the thread jack, dont think I could answer with only half answers.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    From what I have been told by a doctor friend of mine, whooping cough is a HUGE issue amoung immigrants from Mexico. It runs rampant down there and they bring it north when they cross the border. Putting one and one together here, I am guessing that California (having a HUGE mexican population) wants to try to keep the current generations of immigrant children immunized and continously spreading the disease around.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Whooping cough is one of the most trivial illnesses in the USA.

6 pediatric deaths in the last 3 months in LA area.

"Trivial."

The World Health Organization estimates there were over 17.6 million cases of whooping cough and 297,000 deaths worldwide in 2009, making this easy-to-prevent disease one of the leading causes of illness and death.

"Trivial."

Our daughter has NEVER been vaccinated, is ahead of her age in every possible way, her cousin, a week behind, vaccinated with everything in the book, is quite behind.

Wow, an epidemiologic study with n = 2. You should get that published.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom