WTS: Unfired midlength Dissipator, Spikes/PSA, upgraded with KAC and FDE furniture.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Marksman
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Feb 26, 2011
Carmel/Westfield
Sale Pending, Thanks!

I assembled this a while back and never ended up firing it. All parts are new/unfired/unused other than the M5 RAS and rear sight, which were used both briefly on another rifle. The upper may have been test fired at the manufacturer but I can't say for sure.

Lower:
Spikes Tactical ST15 lower assembled with PSA premium parts. Low shelf, full cut machining internally, 4-digit serial number and marked CAL-Multi. Safe/Fire marked, not those silly bullet markings.
6-position MIL-Spec receiver extension, with Damage Industries "enhanced" FDE M4 stock (the one with the Ambi QD socket towards the front) and Damage Industries discontinued FDE A2 pistol grip.
Magpul trigger guard.

Upper:
Palmetto Gov't profile midlength nitride treated barrel with low profile gas block and F-marked front sight base pinned at rifle position. Marked "5.56 NATO 1:7". Factory mounted to PSA (Anchor Harvey forged) flattop upper.
AIM Titanium Nitride full-auto-profile Bolt Carrier Group, MPI inspected and includes Crane o-ring on the extractor (heavy duty).
Strike Industries ARCH-EL FDE anodized charging handle with factory installed extended latch.
Knight's Armament M5 RAS railed handguard system. This is used but in great shape. Includes FDE vertical promag foregrip, and 3 unmarked FDE/Taupe rail panel covers as well as a 5-slot ladder panel cover.
Knight's Armament Folding Micro rear sight, 200-600m, USMC marked.

Also includes one FDE Magpul PMag. Gen 2, non-window.

Price is $1500 on this one. I'm in the Carmel/Westfield area, I want a cash sale somewhere near me (N of 146th, E of 31).
Communication via site messenger please.

Thanks INGO!
-Cory.

image5.jpg image6.jpg image7.jpg image4.jpg image1.jpg image3.jpg image2.jpg image0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Top Bottom