U.S Indiana Senator Todd Young will be in Plainfield Tuesday June 28 and is interested in hearing from you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    we are stuck with all these rhinos. because most voters don't vote in primaries, we can't primary these name only conservatives off the ballot. our governor is more of a dem than obama is.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    we are stuck with all these rhinos. because most voters don't vote in primaries, we can't primary these name only conservatives off the ballot. our governor is more of a dem than obama is.
    You are creating contradictions here. News flash, the state is less conservative the than we are. Therefore the low primary turnout should favor the conservatives to get their candidates on the ballots.

But conservatives do not do the work nor contribute the cash to get this done, but they are pros at blaming everyone else for it not being the way they think it should be.

Now is the time to find a support that gubernatorial candidate you think would be good…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If he’s smart, he’ll crawl under a desk and hide until it’s time to announce he won’t be running for re-election.

Then again, recent decisions don’t inspire much confidence in the field of sound judgement.

I’m really not all that interested in hearing his excuses. Motives never alter facts.
    This thread hasn’t been bumped in a while, but as you can see, we don’t need an excuse to bash Todd Young.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    Nope, no excuse needed. Every time I e-mail him about his vote or position on an issue, the same old tired response. Restates his vote or position, which is why I contacted him in the first place, I don't need it repeated. Then the old, as a Marine veteran, I support the 2A, blah, blah, blah. Todd, no you don't support the 2A. As a USN veteran, I don't care that you are Marine veteran, It's not relevant. Summary, Todd you are wrong and remember, you work for us not the other way around. Realize communications can be misunderstood, but he comes off condescending and arrogant for no apparent reason to me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nope, no excuse needed. Every time I e-mail him about his vote or position on an issue, the same old tired response. Restates his vote or position, which is why I contacted him in the first place, I don't need it repeated. Then the old, as a Marine veteran, I support the 2A, blah, blah, blah. Todd, no you don't support the 2A. As a USN veteran, I don't care that you are Marine veteran, It's not relevant. Summary, Todd you are wrong and remember, you work for us not the other way around. Realize communications can be misunderstood, but he comes off condescending and arrogant for no apparent reason to me.
    Well, he was in… Counter-intelligence. Those jokes write them selves. :lmfao:

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We can't primary them off the ballot because they cheat. Todd Young did not even have enough signatures to be on the ballot in the first place. The Democrats protested a little, but the Republicans just sort of shrugged and put him on the ballot anyway. What good are ballot access laws if they are not followed? Todd Young is a complete FRAUD and has been since before he was "elected" illegally!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We can't primary them off the ballot because they cheat. Todd Young did not even have enough signatures to be on the ballot in the first place. The Democrats protested a little, but the Republicans just sort of shrugged and put him on the ballot anyway. What good are ballot access laws if they are not followed? Todd Young is a complete FRAUD and has been since before he was "elected" illegally!
    And they kept Danny from being placed on the ballot against Young because a certain indy district was unable to confirm his signatures in time yet every other district did.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are there any links to this? I would like to know who was doing this…

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Are there any links to this? I would like to know who was doing this…

"The hearing featured clashes between two powerful GOP attorneys, evidence of missing petitions and allegations of forgery."

"Jim Bopp, a Terre Haute attorney who has appeared before the U.S. Supreme Court on campaign issues, argued on behalf of Stutzman that Young’s campaign collected only 497 signatures. “Obviously there is a big problem with the Young campaign, and it’s their gross negligence they want you to fix,” Bopp said."

"Attorney Clay Patton, representing Zody, presented evidence that one woman whose signature was certified was not registered at the time she signed the petition. He also questioned why the handwriting of one voter appeared to be different from the signature on file with the county’s voter registration office."

"In the end, Election Commission members deadlocked 2-2 on the dispute over the 500-signature threshold and on more technical arguments about individual signatures."

"The Indiana Election Commission, which consists of two Republicans and two Democrats, cast tie votes Friday on the challenges, effectively keeping Young on the ballot."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

"The hearing featured clashes between two powerful GOP attorneys, evidence of missing petitions and allegations of forgery."

"Jim Bopp, a Terre Haute attorney who has appeared before the U.S. Supreme Court on campaign issues, argued on behalf of Stutzman that Young’s campaign collected only 497 signatures. “Obviously there is a big problem with the Young campaign, and it’s their gross negligence they want you to fix,” Bopp said."

"Attorney Clay Patton, representing Zody, presented evidence that one woman whose signature was certified was not registered at the time she signed the petition. He also questioned why the handwriting of one voter appeared to be different from the signature on file with the county’s voter registration office."

"In the end, Election Commission members deadlocked 2-2 on the dispute over the 500-signature threshold and on more technical arguments about individual signatures."

"The Indiana Election Commission, which consists of two Republicans and two Democrats, cast tie votes Friday on the challenges, effectively keeping Young on the ballot."
    Thanks. Had not seen that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I brought this up months ago during the midterms. The indiana Republican Party picks the candidate not the people.
    Who are these people behind the scenes that do this? The party is people.

What it really is, is that very competitive ladder climbing people are always looking to get a foot up on another rung. Local level shenanigans are frequent in this so challenging the power takes power and a lot of hard work.

The dems pulled this crap in Michigan gubernatorial race recently. Stupidly the best republican candidates used a dem connected group to gather their signatures to get on the ballot and the group frauded them.

To me that is different that the in the trenches party politics.

Have you ever been to any big republican party events?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You aren't that naive. There are people running it, but it is not "the people".

I did not say “the people”, I said people. I do not see some nefarious “they” at party functions. I see people with all kinds of agendas, some want to advance in politics, others want to be king makers, while others want to promote their business.

What do you see a major republican party functions?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Precisely what you say they don't do. Get their preferred candidates onto ballots and elected.
    Just who is “their”? Why would those in power not play hardball and even dirty to keep power. That is politics.

My point is, there is no cabal that runs the republican party in Indiana that I have seen nor has any proof ever been proffered.

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    politics is a dirty game few want to play. while we are never going to have someone who's perfect an we all swoon over. most of us did things we regret in our youth and really would perfer not to have it rehashed in the paper. leaves non-normal ppl who never did anything, literially!

Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn
    What a coincidence, a lot of Hoosier gun owners have something for him to hear.

I'm on this group's email list since they sponsored the Hendricks County Sheriff candidates a while back. They like Curt Nisly so I won't go to their meetings, but I'll take their info.

I requested time off about 30 seconds after I saw this. INGOers and other pro-2A types need to put butts in the seats.

Indy Defenders of Liberty
    June 23 2022​

Dear Indy Defenders and Fellow Patriots,

U.S. Indiana Senator Todd Young will at Stacks Pancake House in Plainfield on Tuesday June 28th from 12:00 to 1:30.

Stacks Pancake House is located at 6011 Gateway Dr, Plainfield, IN 46168.

The meeting is open to the public. If you are available this would be an opportunity to hear from Senator Young and for you to relay your thoughts to Senator Young on how you believe he is representing your interests in Washington.​
    Pro-lifers and people who know what marriage is might also have a few choice words for him.

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    good ole todd, king of loving to spend money and taxing the working class. man has no moral compass. he's like our current governor and most of the gop candidates, they are radical liberals wearing a gop conservative jacket. why don't we primary these RHINO"S out? then as i look at the governors choices, i can see i'll be voting rainwater again.

Top Bottom