• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuncieFud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2018
    Muncie
    This may be a stupid question but could you explain the bracketing system? I understand double elimination tournament style. On the website it says that you typically shoot 3-4 brackets. Does that mean I would get 6-8 opportunities to shoot if I pay to shoot all the brackets? Do I have to use a different gun for each bracket? I want to make sure I can get more than 16 shots down the barrel for a three hour round trip.

Less important but would still be helpful, what size are the plates and at what distances?

Thank you for any information :ingo:

FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This may be a stupid question but could you explain the bracketing system? I understand double elimination tournament style. On the website it says that you typically shoot 3-4 brackets. Does that mean I would get 6-8 opportunities to shoot if I pay to shoot all the brackets? Do I have to use a different gun for each bracket? I want to make sure I can get more than 16 shots down the barrel for a three hour round trip.

Less important but would still be helpful, what size are the plates and at what distances?

Thank you for any information :ingo:

It isn't a true double elimination, but close... You are correct that at a minimum, you will get to shoot the star at least two times per bracket and we normally shoot 3-4 brackets per match. If you win, you'll shoot more.

You may use the same gun for the whole match or mix it up. The star is approximately 30' out from the firing line and the plates are roughly 8".

FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The way our brackets work, if you lose the first time you shoot in a bracket, you are placed on the Second Chance bracket. From there on out, if you lose, (whether you’re shooting in the Winners or Second Chance bracket) you’re out until we start a new bracket.

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway

Here is an example from January 2015. Knock the plates off of the star, and the first mini popper to fall wins.
    [video=youtube_share;CMBz60u4ID4]http://youtu.be/CMBz60u4ID4[/video]

MuncieFud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2018
    Muncie
    Unfortunately this one was canceled.

Good thing I didn’t spend an hour in the cold practice with my new sights today HAHAHA...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom