• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Perpetrator says this is not the first time he’s done this. I know how to keep him from sticking his **** into anything ever again.

Not all stories mentioned this but the feds are holding him while they “check his immigration status.”

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    He's saying (I think) that people who didn't want to admit to having contracted an STD the way you would normally contract one would claim to have contracted it by using the same toilet seat as the person they got it from, the implication being that this lady has come up with a more creative variation of that excuse.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    He's saying (I think) that people who didn't want to admit to having contracted an STD the way you would normally contract one would claim to have contracted it by using the same toilet seat as the person they got it from, the implication being that this lady has come up with a more creative variation of that excuse.
    But.....she has video, police arrested him, and the article states he has the same std she was given. Seems like pretty good evidence counselor.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    By the time this gets to court, if it does, the defense will argue that there was consensual sex between the two prior to the incident filmed. The filmed incident will be characterized as revenge for the sex being cut off. The defense will use the story @HoughMade posted to bring ridicule upon the woman, "If, as you have testified, you did not have sex with my client you sure you didn't get it from a toilet seat?".

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Reminds me of this....

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his ***** into the pickle slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own. One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked. "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my ***** into the pickle slicer?" "Oh, Bill, you didn't." "Yes, I did." "My God, Bill, what happened?" "I got fired." "No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?" "Oh...she got fired too."

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    But.....she has video, police arrested him, and the article states he has the same std she was given. Seems like pretty good evidence counselor.
    Well, I was only attempting to explain what I though HoughMade meant. That doesn't mean I agree with it, and unless he should choose to explain further, himself, it's just my guess.

That being said, I don't know enough about how STD's can and cannot be transmitted, but it could be that some people will admit that what she accused him of did actually happen, but express doubts as to whether or not she could have contracted an STD as a result of it. As marvin02 said, this is a very likely line for the defense to attempt to push, saying that she must have contracted the STD as the result of other activities prior to the recorded incident, and then merely seen the recorded incident as an opportunity to get a payday. Whether or not such a line of defense has any rational basis whatsoever, I cannot say, as again, I have no idea if STD's can actually be transmitted the way she claimed.

Top Bottom