• ...and so much more!
  • loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I can hear the parents now.
    They were great kids. They would give you the shirt off of their backs. Their smiles lit up the room. Kids loved them. They were just getting their lives together, and they were planning to go back to school. They had bright futures as aspiring rap artists.
    Or my personal favorite: They just fell in with a bad crowd.

Just gesson. :puke:

Maybe I've just watched too much First 48.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I am getting pretty jaded in my old age I guess, but I couldn't give 2 poops if two POS would-be criminals got smoked by a home owner. If this would happen more and make national news, maybe this kind of behavior would taper off. People nowadays feel they can do whatever they want to people and there will be no consequences.
    How stupid do you have to be to engage a homeowner in a gunfight with an airsoft gun, if that's what they used? That implies they shot back or shot first. The Gene pool just got a little deeper, IMHO.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Burglary of one home, stealing a realistic looking airsoft.

Climbed over the fence of another house, apparently intent on burgling it also.

Engaged that homeowner with said realistic airsoft putting him in 100% reasonable fear for his life.

Yeah, they deserved it. They totally deserved it.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Well, they won't do it again.

BTW, are "trespassing teens" code words for "rubbery suspects" nowadays?

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Read a report just a little while ago that the air soft was at the scene but not involved in the incident. However one teen was armed with a semi-auto handgun and one a machete.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    The article said they broke through the fence and entered the backyard. The yard looks pretty small from the pictures posted and I know if I was that close to 2 16 year olds with what looked like a Draco I’d be feeling pretty nervous about the situation. Without knowing anymore detail I can’t offer much more.
    I would like to know why the cops got a warrant and searched the homeowners house though. Is that SOP in a shooting like this?
    Not unusual, consent can always be disputed in court ie, I never gave consent or I felt pressured etc... where as a warrant usually isnt.

Top Bottom