• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's somebody with the gall to ask some questions about government medicine.

In San Diego, it turns out that 2/3 of the "epidemic" of Pertussis (aka Whooping Cough) was caused by (or in spite of) the vaccination itself. One can imagine how a non-issue could turn into a government sponsored pandemic in short order with that kind of success rate.

Food for thought. Every state has vaccination exemptions; they are absolutely not required for attending government schools. The 4th Amendment assures us that we can be secure in our persons, meaning you have every right to not ever be forced to take an injection.

Vaccinated People Getting Whooping Cough In SD | KPBS.org

vaccine_crying_boy.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Indiana State Vaccine Requirements ? National Vaccine Information Center

Here's the law. Exemptions honored. The shots are not required. Media lies!
    I'm as tinfoilish as the next person when it comes to .gov mandates in areas it has no business (I was opposing the swine flu vax before it was cool to do so), but let's draw a distinction here. What is your real point?

I'm not trying to be snarky, but I can't tell whether you're trying to imply that vaxing is dangerous, inefficient, or just a secret government method to innoculate us with miniature aliens.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm as tinfoilish as the next person when it comes to .gov mandates in areas it has no business (I was opposing the swine flu vax before it was cool to do so), but let's draw a distinction here. What is your real point?

I'm not trying to be snarky, but I can't tell whether you're trying to imply that vaxing is dangerous, inefficient, or just a secret government method to innoculate us with miniature aliens.

Dangerous AND ineffective.

My very own sister had a seizure in the exam room after getting a vaccine. She goes on today with no (severe) prolonged side-effects. But some people are not so lucky. Some people experience long-term or permanent paralysis. Some die after getting vaccinated.

After speaking to all of my family members and friends and acquaintances, I have realized that I personally know at least 6 people who have had various degrees of bad reactions to vaccines. Which range from contracting the illness itself, to seizures, to one woman who spent a year bed-ridden and paralyzed with Guillian-Barre syndrome, 10 years before I met her.

Nothing tinfoilish or joking about this. Its one of my main causes. I have made the informed decision to never be stuck with another needle, and I will positively not put my future children at risk either.

The key to immunity is to strengthen your immune system. Eat healthy, be active, don't shoot poisonous mercury concoctions into your bloodstream and allow them to attack your organs. A healthy immune system can stave off any disease that there is a vaccine for, including polio. I could go on and on.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    For years and years the medical community would at least acknowledge that vaccines for pregnant women were dangerous. However, nowadays they pressure pregnant women into getting vaccines as if they are somehow good for the baby.

My cousin's girlfriend got immunized with the H1N1 shot (after pressure by her employer). She just spent 2 weeks being violently sick with the flu - absent from work - and while pregnant. Anybody can tell you that the mother's health is critical to the baby's well-being. Miscarriages have been known to happen after vaccinations.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Anybody can tell you that the mother's health is critical to the baby's well-being.

This is why my wife was vacinated for the flu while pregnant with our daughter. :rockwoot:

None of us got sick. Baby was born with no complications. 7 months later, she is starting to crawl around... and has received a few rounds of vacinations herself... with some pretty bad complications of course (slight fever for 24 hours, wanted to be held, whiney)...

Sure, maybe this would have been the case without the flu vaccine, or maybe my wife would have gotten the flu and would have been bed-ridden for weeks, with a severe fever causing brain damage to our unborn child... we'll never know.

I, for one, will take the recommendations of my doctor. Thanks for the advice!:twocents:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I, for one, will take the recommendations of my doctor.

Ah, a doctor, an all knowing being who can always be trusted. Doctors, the people who once told others it was OK to take Vioxx, Thalidomide, Rezulin, Duract, Redux/Fen-Phen, Zelnorm, and Propulsid.

:rolleyes:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Ah, a doctor, an all knowing being who can always be trusted. Doctors, the people who once told others it was OK to take Vioxx, Thalidomide, Rezulin, Duract, Redux/Fen-Phen, Zelnorm, and Propulsid.

:rolleyes:

You know, on second thought... I'll take my medical advice from right wing randoms online from now on.

edit: Should I get my gun advice from the doctor then?

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I, for one, will take the recommendations of my doctor. Thanks for the advice!:twocents:

I have no problem with that. As much as I disagree with vaccines, I would not use the force of government to ban them.

My opposition pushes forward to make vaccinations mandatory, which I have strong feelings against.

Is your position that vaccine injuries don't happen? Or that the risks exist but they are worth facing, so long as your family doesn't get the flu?

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Is your position that vaccine injuries don't happen? Or that the risks exist but they are worth facing, so long as your family doesn't get the flu?

My position is that the risks are outweighed by the benefits.

I don't agree that these should necessarily be government mandated.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    My position is that the risks are outweighed by the benefits.

I don't agree that these should necessarily be government mandated.

Well I certainly wish the best for your family, and congratulations on becoming a father. If you are content with the information you have been told by your doctor and made an informed decision, then I am satisfied.

I just post little reminders for all the people who have doctors that completely neglect to tell their patients that this shot could change your life. I also resent the doctors who neglect to report all the reactions that happen to their patients, leaving the statistics skewed and misrepresented.

My personal experience with doctors is that they push you towards vaccines, and don't even mention possible downsides. And when a patient has a seizure on your exam table, blame it on what she had for breakfast. The incident remains unreported.

For doctors at large to unabashedly emphasize vaccinating, while leaving the risks to be discovered only in the fine print [or when they happen to your child], is immoral and unethical. IMO.

Surely you can see my side too. I just want to see honest medicine being practiced, and the government to get the heck out of the whole affair. Mandatory medicine is a travesty.

:ingo::cheers:

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Is Whooping Cough Vaccine Working? | KPBS.org

whoopingcough_t600.png

UTD = up-to-date with age appropriate pertussis vaccinations by immunization record review or parent report

NOTD = not up-to-date with age appropriate pertussis vaccinations

PBE = personal belief exemption reported by parent and/or physician

UNK = unknown

TDAP DUE = any child 11-18 years old who had only 5 pertussis containing immunizations with no Tdap noted
    (source: San Diego County Health & Human Services Agency)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    So if we don't take the government's advice for medical information....
    and we don't take doctor's.....
    and we don't take pharmacist's....
    and we don't take nurses'....
    and we don't take paramedics....
    and we don't take the internet's.....
    and we don't take xxxxxx...........

We all can't afford to have our own lab and do double blind studies. The benefit has always out weighed the risk. Otherwise they wouldn't push the vaccine. I am not a kool-ade drinker. I didn't get the swine flu vaccine last year, not will I this year. However it is irresponsible for you to tell folk to not get their children vaccinated. As I have said before my "bullet proof ideology" :rolleyes: has shown that vaccinations have almost irradiated several diseases. If we didn't get vaxed... it would be pilgrims and indians all over again.

I know far more folks that have lost loved ones due to car accidents then vaccinations, And everyone gets vaxed and drives. Cars aren't necessary for life however we still risk the benefit.

I think if you took the side of get informed vs all vaccinations are evil you would have better luck gathering interest.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    it would be pilgrims and indians all over again.

Actually, just Pilgrims. The Indians all died of smallpox.

I'm starting to get a little tired of see this topic re-hashed almost weekly. I know some folks are passionate about this, but I think we have reached the "beating a dead horse" point.

I'm going to go read about guns for a while now!

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    My grandson had a couple of seizures immediately following the cocktail of injections he was required to take in Florida. Half of his little 2 year old face sagged and his eyes lost coordination. Thank God the effects were only temporary and he soon recovered. My son and his wife could not stop the injections as concerned parents, but had to resort to religious reasons that were more or less made up. My grandson will have to be pulled out of school if there are any outbreaks of something for which he was not innoculated as per their agreement with the state. It is pretty sad when the people that we expect to be guarding our health as much as possible also sit on the boards of the big drug companies or are married or related to someone who stands to financially gain when their drug company is selected to make huge quantities of drug to be forced upon our children. There has to be some reason why autism is almost non-existent in countries that do not force their children to take such drugs as ours. When I was a kid back in the dark ages of the 1950s, I think that we had to be protected from 4 or 5 communicable diseases. Today, I have read that our children get treated for something like 26 diseases. The mentality of our drug pushers is that if it does not hurt 95% of the treated population, it must be okay. They do not say if it actually helps 95%, but only if it does not hurt 95%. What if it is your kid that is within the 5% that is adversely affected by the drug cocktails??? It is all about money and power.

Top Bottom