WTS: *SOLD* Two Mobility Scooters (Indy Southside)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Both Scooters are now SOLD
    ** Edited 1/17/2021 to add this comment - If one of these could help out someone in your life, make a reasonable offer **
    ** Edited 3/17/2021 - Scooter #2 has been sold. Scooter #1 still available.

Two mobility scooters. Three-wheel type. Rear wheel drive. Full descriptions below.
    Please PM me with interest. These are at my house in the Indy Southside area (Southport).

Backstory: My wife lived with Multiple Sclerosis the entire thirty years we were married. She was disabled due to the MS the past twenty years. She used scooters like these to get around inside our house and we would also sometimes take one with us when we traveled. Sadly she passed away in June so I would like to pass these along to someone who can use them.

SOLD Scooter #1 – Pride Go-Go LX This three-wheel scooter was used daily by my wife inside our house since it was purchased in July 2015 until Dec 2019. It is scuffed up, but in overall very good condition. This model is very small and can maneuver well inside a house. It can also break down so that it can be put into a (large) car trunk or SUV (see this video )

• I just put in new batteries ($85 value).
    • This will come with the manual and various papers.
    • Battery charger included.
    This is roughly a $1,200 scooter. Given the good shape it is in I’d like to get $500 for it.

[FONT=&amp]
    NjDpfCS.jpg
    [/FONT]

SOLD Scooter #2 – Golden Companion GC240 with Power Elevating Seat This three-wheel scooter was purchased in late 2017. This version of the Companion has a power elevating seat. The scooter operator can use a toggle switch just below the steering controls to elevate the seat from approx. 22” to 28” (measured to the top of the seat). We got this scooter thinking it would be a good backup to the Go-Go scooter my wife used daily and also thought the elevating seat option would be helpful for her. In the end she was so used to the Go-Go scooter that she didn’t want to change so this scooter was used very little.

• Scooter has the original batteries in it, but they are still good and hold charge well.
    • The basket on the front is not factory. It is a much larger basket from an old scooter that I adapted to this scooter. The smaller factory basket will be included.
    • Comes with manual and various papers that came with the new scooter.
    • Battery charger included.

You will see the GC240 for sale in the $1,700-1,800 range, but from what I’ve seen that does not include the elevating seat option. I paid around $2,200 for this model, but I’d like to get $1,450 just to move it. This is a great deal for someone who needs this type of scooter.

[FONT=&amp]
    N1X4kpV.jpg
    [/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom