• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We've asked about whether all the venom was focused on the man or the message when discussing Donald Trump, I think what we are seeing here is about the message and not the man.

DC leadership of any stripe or denomination sees populism and America first ideas as heresy and it's supporters as apostates, in the past they would have been burned at the stake or crucified. Living in a more enlightened age they don't do that any more.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    We've asked about whether all the venom was focused on the man or the message when discussing Donald Trump, I think what we are seeing here is about the message and not the man.

DC leadership of any stripe or denomination sees populism and America first ideas as heresy and it's supporters as apostates, in the past they woud have been burned at the stake or crucified. Living in a more enlightened age they don't do that any more.
    They don’t do that anymore….yet.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I suspect this was all a setup to dupe Trump supporters, particularly those that still trust FOX News. McCarthy was pressured to release this, the pressure was appeased by the deal for Carlson to view and report. After just one night, the pre planned pressure on the leftist owners of FOX News and it was over.

Rope a dope again…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Not certain this is the correct thread. Shrugs...

DOJ Releases Statement on Sentence of “Leading participant in violent mob” on Jan 6 Who Smashed Capitol Window, Sprayed Cops In Face With Pepper Spray… Neglects to Mention He Encouraged Others to Attack Cops, Voted For Obama TWICE and Did NOT Vote For Trump​

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Not only was Epps caught on camera telling people to go to the Capitol building on January 5 and 6, along with being among the first to breach the outside perimeter of the complex, but footage Carlson aired proved Epps lied when he testified he left the grounds of the Capitol earlier than he actually did.

Hey. They should go ahead and sue. Let Carlson's attorneys trade depositions and see who comes out on top of that one? Why was the Jan 6 committee uninterested in Epps, who did way more to incite rioters than people who had the book thrown at them. What did the grandma do that was any worse than what he did? Please sue. Bring that **** out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd love to see Jan 6 committee members have to testify about what they knew. Why were investigators so incurious about Epps? He's out there on video with a bull horn telling people to go into the Capitol. Why? "We HAVE to go into the Capitol."

Why did he keep saying that? Why did he want people to go into the building so bad? Is it his nature to wear pro Trump hats? Did he vote for Trump ever? Did he ever donate to Trump? Was he actually a Trumper? Why was the Jan 6 committee so interested in grandmas and so disinterested in him? I suspect I know the answer to those questions. I just want those people to have to say it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mean, they've already been exposed. WTF were they trying to do, intimidate him? Cat's outta the bag bitches. Sending the FBI to harass the reporter who just exposed weaponizing law enforcement against political enemies just confirms it at this point. You might as well have the NYT print your op ed saying, "Yeah, we did it. And so the **** what?"

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I mean, they've already been exposed. WTF were they trying to do, intimidate him? Cat's outta the bag bitches. Sending the FBI to harass the reporter who just exposed weaponizing law enforcement against political enemies just confirms it at this point. You might as well have the NYT print your op ed saying, "Yeah, we did it. And so the **** what?"
    that's how they feel though. The FBI, IRS, ATF et al feel that they are above the laws that us minions must follow. They know what's best for us.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I recently wrote to representative Jim Jordan in his role as the chair of the select subcommittee on the weaponization of the federal government, to request that the subcommittee begin the process of authorizing special prosecutors for each constitutionally enumerated right which they have identified as having been abridged or violated by those paid from the US Treasury or authorized by the US government.

Specifically I requested a special prosecutor be chartered to investigate all instances of US government payees or authorizees who took action which did or could have restricted an American citizens First Amendment protections to freedom of speech or assembly. Beginning with the revelations exposed by the Twitter files. I further requested that the special prosecutor be directed that each such instance should be prosecuted under title 18 section 242 to the full extent of the law.

Join me.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    This is all very interesting, and God knows that I hope something substantial come from it. But I'm getting a distinct Kraken vibe. See laptop, Hunter Biden's, and body count, Clinton's .

Top Bottom