• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Tucker just eviscerated Mike Braun over his support for reducing qualified immunity for police and his support for BLM.

(If you missed it his show repeats in a couple of hours and this interview is certain to be on Youtube before the night is out.)

I'm disgusted with Braun over this. It's hard to see this move by him as anything but pandering to the mob. I regret voting for this fool.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Tucker did rake him over the coals. But it was between Braun and Donnelly. Who are you gonna choose? I am hoping that Braun has learned and valuable and painful lesson.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We got rid of Donnelly, that was critical.

Braun was a weak option, but better than Donnelly. With any luck he will be primaried by a solid conservative constitutionalist, and not reelected.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Tucker did rake him over the coals. But it was between Braun and Donnelly. Who are you gonna choose? I am hoping that Braun has learned and valuable and painful lesson.

He won't learn. I'm betting his 'constituents' lit up his offices phones after Tuckers previous show discussing Braun last week. Braun thought he could talk his way through it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No lessons will be learned. No changes will be made unless some poll or another says to do so. Or the call from on high.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Have to find someone that fits your description 1st. Not holding my breath.

Yeah, in case we haven’t noticed yet, Hoosiers seem to like these sort of republicans representing us in DC. Heck, even up in Indy, it seems like most of them are cut out of this type of cloth.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake

Yeah, I know. I'm just very disappointed. I thought Braun was a stand-up guy, as politicians go, and this was a pure pander to the mob at a time when we desperately need people to stand up against the mob.

Judging by his behavior on Tucker's show he's afraid to admit he was wrong and is trying to spin his way out of it in typical political weasel style. I think he's done tremendous damage to his standing with the people who voted for him, maybe irreversible.

He will be primaried for sure now, but that will be another crapshoot.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, in case we haven’t noticed yet, Hoosiers seem to like these sort of republicans representing us in DC. Heck, even up in Indy, it seems like most of them are cut out of this type of cloth.

Yup. I take every opportunity available to thank the brain dead electorate in Marion county for putting Hogbreath on us not 1 time but twice for crap sake. Brain dead morons.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    He is from my home town. There's furniture and cabinet factories, and unions. I think the town leans a little to the left. Even open carry is rare because it's the safest place to live.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Braun was a pos from day 2 of his campaign.

Day 1, I am a great Christian.

Day 2, the worst mud slinging campaign ever.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Braun is a spineless coward.

It's astonishing how we can be in the midst of a civil war and he thinks making concessions to communist revolutionaries is a politically expedient concept.

I need blood pressure medication...

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County

It's astonishing how we can be in the midst of a civil war and he thinks making concessions to communist revolutionaries is a politically expedient concept.

I agree with you. The problem is that we were given a choice and Braun was the lesser of the 2 evils.

rhrlaw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2020
    Carmel
    Braun is the type of Republican that's basically in the corner of global capitalism and big business. He's never going to be strong on immigration because he'll side on cheap labor to keep costs down and profits up. He'll pander to socially conservative issues just enough to get votes, but he won't choose any as a hill to die on, that's for sure.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake

Tried to give you points for this one but I'm not allowed. This fool is running scared of the mob instead of being a leader.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Braun is the type of Republican that's basically in the corner of global capitalism and big business. He's never going to be strong on immigration because he'll side on cheap labor to keep costs down and profits up. He'll pander to socially conservative issues just enough to get votes, but he won't choose any as a hill to die on, that's for sure.

This is the Republican Party, in a nutshell. They don't want to be in a culture war. They got drafted into it against their will.

The other side likes it, relishes it and works to master the art of war. "Our" side has no appetite for it, and wishes they could just hide.

We "stupid hillbilly voters" keep holding their feet to the fire and expecting them to take sides on it. They wish it would all just go away.

The other side knows this. That's why they get so mad when someone like Trump veers off the script, and actually engages the battle. D.C. would rather have the other kind of Republicans. The Mike Braun kind. The kind who will go lay down in the shade when things get hot.

The task for people on our side is to not let the liberals pick our candidates for us. The Mitt Romneys, etc. When we pick our own candidates, they are incensed.

Have you seen the whisper campaign getting started about "Trump may not even run?" They are telling us what they want. The easiest way to beat Trump, is to get his name off the ballot in the first place. Stupid moderate Republicans relish the prospect of Trump dropping out, thinking it actually increases the GOP's chances of winning. The truth is, liberals aren't wishing for Trump to drop out because they think he will lose. They want him to drop out because if his name remains on the ballot, they can't totally rule out that he may win. They cannot control what Mr. and Mrs. ("racist") America might do when they're in the voting booth.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom