• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    To be an effective 'part of the conversation' with liberals your first need to recognize that they lie with every breath they take and will never give you anything you want; they only consider it compromise if they didn't get all they wanted. To enter the conversation looking to be bi-partisan (a traitor) is to be a fool or worse.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Braun's probably a very nice guy with good intentions, but whoever is advising him needs to be fired and he needs to spend some time talking to real people.

Side note: Tucker's ratings have been huge lately and his coverage has been :ar15:for the past few weeks.

IMO Braun's the problem, not the advice he is paying for. I think Tucker's criticism that politicians like him don't stand for anything is spot on. He doesn't appear to have any line which he will not cross and seems not to be driven by what's good for his constituents and his country. He seems motivated to just do enough to get re-elected, that is his end goal. It's the vision thing, he doesn't have one

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    God Bless Tucker Carlson, He is like the lone voice of the forgotten American at the moment. Be yea Democrat, Republican, corporate globalist or Marxist he speaks the truth to their face. The truth that we know but are forbidden to speak for fear of losing our livelihoods, our physical liberty or our lives. So preach, Tucker, preach!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    God Bless Tucker Carlson, He is like the lone voice of the forgotten American at the moment. Be yea Democrat, Republican, corporate globalist or Marxist he speaks the truth to their face. The truth that we know but are forbidden to speak for fear of losing our livelihoods, our physical liberty or our lives. So preach, Tucker, preach!

Tucker does a good job, but he is hardly the lone voice.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Yes, I think Braun's Bill is BS!

I don't want Democrats having a majority in the Senate
    , and I want Republicans that will vote correctly as much as possible.
    Check out Conservative Review's scorecard of all Congress members voting records and their ratings.

Braun votes the right way 90% of the time, and is one of the highest rated Senators by his voting record.
    NOTE that the Democrats in the Senate vote the right way only 0-22% of the time.

To totally dismiss Braun, who votes the right way 90% of the time, and replace him with a Democrat who may vote the right way 0-22% of the time, over one REALLY STUPID BILL, just to "show him!", is very counter productive.

https://www.conservativereview.com/scorecard/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Check out Conservative Review's scorecard of all Congress members voting records and their ratings.

Braun votes the right way 90% of the time, and is one of the highest rated Senators by his voting record.
    NOTE that the Democrats in the Senate vote the right way only 0-22% of the time.

To totally dismiss Braun, who votes the right way 90% of the time, and replace him with a Democrat who may vote the right way 0-22% of the time, over one REALLY STUPID BILL, just to "show him!", is very counter productive.

Yeah I love the "I will show them" protest voters. Love-em.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

This is true. We need to primary this mother****er, with someone who can win the seat in November. Whatever year this goon's time runs out.

No we cannot afford to let the dem win, like we did with Donnelly.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is true. We need to primary this mother****er, with someone who can win the seat in November. Whatever year this goon's time runs out.

No we cannot afford to let the dem win, like we did with Donnelly.

The one who needs to be primaried is Republican Todd Young.
    Conservative review rates his voting record as F 32% and ties for the lowest rated Indiana Republican in Congress with Susan Brooks (who's on the way out).

As much as I HATE Braun's Bill, a Senator with an A 90% voting record is likely as good as we'll get.
    If we Primary Braun, we're more likely to get another RINO like Todd Young.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The one who needs to be primaried is Republican Todd Young.
    Conservative review rates his voting record as F 32% and ties for the lowest rated Indiana Republican in Congress with Susan Brooks (who's on the way out).

As much as I HATE Braun's Bill, a Senator with an A 90% voting record is likely as good as we'll get.
    If we Primary Braun, we're more likely to get another RINO like Todd Young.

Young needs to go but seriously people.....we are talking about snake oil salesmen.....I mean politicians after all.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm with you, primary them both.

BUT not at the cost we stupidly paid for six years because of feewings...

Gotta have a better plan than "I just couldn't bring myself to vote for..."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Young needs to go but seriously people.....we are talking about snake oil salesmen.....I mean politicians after all.

Spineless do nothings are one thing.

Spineless cowards who help push through the leftist agenda out of fear, are a more dangerous bet than even the enemy themselves.

For anyone that questions that, think for a moment. Do most republicans get up in arms and start a massive campaign against a republican, or check in on them, as often as they do a democrat?
    They cause you to let down your guard, they are a trojan horse that is very dangerous to our values.

Top Bottom