Trying to find a Buttstock for L.C Smith HAMMER D/B (Fulton arms)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2018
    manassas
    Hello all;
    I need a buttstock for a L.C Smith exposed hammer 12 ga. shotgun. Can tell me where I can get one? Its to replicate Dad's old D/B. Memories...when Ma wanted pheasant for supper Dad took out old "Sweet Elsie" and 2 shell. Out we went on the farm, and presently Elsie got us supper. Great memories! Please respond on this site;
    Thanks;
    smokem

Last edited by a moderator:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello all;
    I need a buttstock for a L.C Smith exposed hammer 12 ga. shotgun. Does anyone have one to sell or can tell me where I can get one? Its to replicate Dad's old D/B. Memories...when Ma wanted pheasant for s:soapbox:upper Dad took out old "Sweet Elsie" and 2 shell. Out we went on the farm, and presently Elsie got us supper. Great memories! Please respond on this site;
    Thanks;
    smokem

:rules:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You dont want this place. you want Numrich.

and if they have it, find them on eBay. I bought my Mossberg stock cheaper on ebay, including delivery from them. It was cheaper than their website price even before shipping.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You dont want this place. you want Numrich.

and if they have it, find them on eBay. I bought my Mossberg stock cheaper on ebay, including delivery from them. It was cheaper than their website price even before shipping.
    This will be your best bet. There's also a chance to fing one on Gun Broker.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Always wondered how hard it would be to carve my own butt stock.
    Obviously some models might be easier than others and some basic woodworking skills would be a prerequisite, but still...
    I think I have most all of the tools I would need, and I have some beautiful aged walnut planks.
    I have a router and a handful of bits.

I've just about talked myself into this, but I don't want to use that old walnut to try my first time.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Always wondered how hard it would be to carve my own butt stock.
    Obviously some models might be easier than others and some basic woodworking skills would be a prerequisite, but still...
    I think I have most all of the tools I would need, and I have some beautiful aged walnut planks.
    I have a router and a handful of bits.

I've just about talked myself into this, but I don't want to use that old walnut to try my first time.
    Same. I wanted to hand plane a piece of maple or walnut .. maybe beech don’t know how it would hold up but seemed fun to try.

Top Bottom