• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Agreed. That’s the 3rd ingredient I said Trump doesn’t have. At most Ted Cruz has one. But he doesn’t have the balls to stand up to the press, and I don’t think he’s equipped to navigate the **** storm. Ron paul probably has the balls, but I don’t think he has that third ingredient either. Plus, as a little bat **** crazy.

I think it has to come from new blood. Someone with the persona of Mitch Daniels, but with a thicker spine, and some better ideological convictions.
    What’s to stop the media from simply claiming anyone new had the heads of small children in their freezer? Who will demand proof? No one with a voice and the masses will eat it up.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Paul and Cruz have been in politics for how long?

As far as helping out, we could refuse to accept the ******** the media and left attempt to cram down our throats. Anything and everything they report is suspect at best and at least half is complete nonsense.
    Actually the only thing that keeps crooks in power is the ability to confuse the issue and diffuse the rancor, and corporations that supply those needs make lots of money. Otherwise there are so many "man on the street" decent kinda guys that if you get just a small percentage really really angry there aren't enough contract killer mercs and private jetaway locations to keep them sucking air. And they know it. That's why we live in the age of universal deceit.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What’s to stop the media from simply claiming anyone new had the heads of small children in their freezer? Who will demand proof? No one with a voice and the masses will eat it up.
    blame the media and other factors like fraud, but it ignores the fact that the media was just an engine and Trump's conduct provided all the fuel it needed

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Remarkable men, bad character, but what was needed and resulted in the best country the world has to offer...

WHY DOES THAT SOUND SO FAMILIAR?
    You wouldn't know that this is the best country the world has to offer from all of the angst in this subforum.

And as far as comparing Trump with the founding fathers...

:laugh:

Here. Something for your living room.

1776.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You wouldn't know that this is the best country the world has to offer from all of the angst in this subforum.

And as far as comparing Trump with the founding fathers...

:laugh:

Here. Something for your living room.

1776.jpg

The angst comes from dealing with ###holes that want to destroy the country.

As far as the picture... Already have one over my bed, thanks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The angst comes from dealing with ###holes that want to destroy the country.

As far as the picture... Already have one over my bed, thanks.

And those that claim to be 2A supporters but voted Biden.

So what about your pic? I have a copy of the original plans to put Trump on Mount Rushmore above my fireplace. So there...

Should not be necessary but think purple people...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    blame the media and other factors like fraud, but it ignores the fact that the media was just an engine and Trump's conduct provided all the fuel it needed
    It ignores the fact that people put a higher priority on a BS agenda than they do what is good for their country. The media stopped reporting the truth a long time ago, believe what they want you to believe about the man, they won.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Comparing him to the founding fathers...
    Do you suppose he's been a member of the Hellfire Club?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Paul and Cruz have been in politics for how long?

As far as helping out, we could refuse to accept the ******** the media and left attempt to cram down our throats. Anything and everything they report is suspect at best and at least half is complete nonsense.
    For Cruz if you count his time as solicitor general in 2016 it would have been about 13 years, if you just count his time as a politician? 3

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Newly disclosed state department report says Wuhan lab is most likely origin point for covid 19

Top Bottom