• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The only reason I want the right to have power is for a couple reasons.

-Sanity
    -Common sense immigration laws
    -Less taxes
    -Less murdered babies
    -More freedom

Let’s not fool ourselves. There’s a reason we call most Republicans RINOs.

Most right leaning politicians and media are just pandering to the crowd for votes and advertising dollars.

But, there’s is no doubt that the left is much better at consolidating power and control. And they’re great at manipulation/brainwashing.

Shoot, they got a much respected member on a gun forum to vote for a gun grabber.

‍SMH
    Oh, I think you're selling the right wing propaganda short. They convinced millions of people that storming the Capitol was a grand idea, while also convincing them that Antifa did it!

I mean, it's not quite, "peaceful protest" level of ********, but it should at least get honorable mention.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, it's not exactly like Trump and the Russians weren't in bed together...

Of course Trump was in bed with a Russian. The birth of Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric prove that he was.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The only reason I want the right to have power is for a couple reasons.

-Sanity
    -Common sense immigration laws
    -Less taxes
    -Less murdered babies
    -More freedom

Let’s not fool ourselves. There’s a reason we call most Republicans RINOs.

Most right leaning politicians and media are just pandering to the crowd for votes and advertising dollars.

But, there’s is no doubt that the left is much better at consolidating power and control. And they’re great at manipulation/brainwashing.

Shoot, they got a much respected member on a gun forum to vote for a gun grabber.

‍SMH
    IF most Republicans are RINOs, what are the people who keep voting for them?

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    It's nearly a perfect storm of propaganda...
    Social Engineering that's working quite well.
    The rank & file workers are being steered into working harder for less money,
    All power & wealth being concentrated at a top 1%
    They are also being steered to take up arms to defend that 1% at the top,
    Even up to the point of taking over, by force, the oldest & strongest democracy in the world.
    I see a 'Conservative' party completely disconnected from the 1% directing it.
    Oligarchs commanding from behind the scenes.
    After all, it's worked in China & Russia, why not the US?
    I'm an old fart, I remember when labor unions made for an actual good living, not just an existence, and built the middle class wealth in the US.
    Now I see the middle class wealth being systematically extracted.
    I see more & more laws passed that allow the extraction of that wealth.
    You all can make up your own minds, I'm at the end of my run, another 10 or 20 years is all I've got at most.
    I didn't spend the last 25 years building sustainable because I believed things were going to get BETTER...
    After 16 years in the Marines, all of the Reagan/Bush I years, I figured it out after seeing what was happening around the world.
    It's coming for you no matter if you believe in 'It' or not.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Consider this,
    While other presidents have committed troops to foreign countries, taking the fight to the enemies, keeping it off US soil...
    -This morning we have 'Red Zones' and 'Green Zones' in state & US capitol.
    -We have US combat troops in full battle rattle in these capitals.
    -The troops are manning checkpoints and finding arms, ammunition, ect headed into those closed zones around the capitols.
    -There are combat aircraft & spy drones in the skies over the capitols.
    This is NOT the US I spent 16 years in the Marines to see this come around.
    I gave an ankle, two knees, one hip, one lung, 5 vertebrae, 2 feet of intestines & a shoulder...
    Call me any name you want to, but believe it's coming and it's coming from within,
    The only way the world's oldest & strongest democracy can fall is by suicide, from within...

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    IF most Republicans are RINOs, what are the people who keep voting for them?

I'm a sucker! Not afraid to say that out loud. I was rope-a-doped for much of my adult life by RINO's promising to secure the border, fix immigration, and that free trade will bring prosperity. They lied. My eyes are open to their shtick and I will never believe them again.

I have no idea where I will be politically in future elections, probably holding my nose as I vote for the least tainted CCP candidates...

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Sounds like a RINO justification: doing the best that they can with the options they have. At least that is what they will tell you. Compromise so something worse doesn't happen.
    It is what it is. We’ve been voting for the lesser of two evils since the late 1700s :/

Just back then, the average moral character, direction, and wisdom of our elected officials was much higher than it is today.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It is what it is. We’ve been voting for the lesser of two evils since the late 1700s :/

Just back then, the average moral character, direction, and wisdom of our elected officials was much higher than it is today.
    No, it wasn't. Men have always been just men.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Consider this,
    While other presidents have committed troops to foreign countries, taking the fight to the enemies, keeping it off US soil...
    -This morning we have 'Red Zones' and 'Green Zones' in state & US capitol.
    -We have US combat troops in full battle rattle in these capitals.
    -The troops are manning checkpoints and finding arms, ammunition, ect headed into those closed zones around the capitols.
    -There are combat aircraft & spy drones in the skies over the capitols.
    This is NOT the US I spent 16 years in the Marines to see this come around.
    I gave an ankle, two knees, one hip, one lung, 5 vertebrae, 2 feet of intestines & a shoulder...
    Call me any name you want to, but believe it's coming and it's coming from within,
    The only way the world's oldest & strongest democracy can fall is by suicide, from within...
    Thank you for your service!

It's scary to think what lies ahead for us as a nation this week.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I'm a sucker! Not afraid to say that out loud. I was rope-a-doped for much of my adult life by RINO's promising to secure the border, fix immigration, and that free trade will bring prosperity. They lied. My eyes are open to their shtick and I will never believe them again.

I have no idea where I will be politically in future elections, probably holding my nose as I vote for the least tainted CCP candidates...
    I feel our only option is the new to politics option, the Lauren Boberts of the world if you will.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We already tried the new to politics option with Trump. We've seen how that played out over the past four years. ZERO discussion about anything other than him being a bad person. I'm going to guess your average left lever puller has zero idea what the man stood for, worked toward or accomplished while in office. They've been fed nothing but a frantic diet of BS which lead to an obsession like this country has never seen before.

Try to introduce an outsider to the game again and it's only going to be worse.

Just about everyone agrees politicians on either side aren't to be trusted to serve the purposes they were elected to serve. But God forbid we bring someone in who isn't beholden to the corruption and the establishment lost it's collective mind. All of a sudden we're all on the side of the lifetime politicians who don't like Trump. Corruption at the highest levels of our Government attempting to bring him down and it's all going to be ignored. The left is good at that though, they've been ignoring reality for decades.

We've "apparently" elected a pervert with 47 years experience breaking it off in the ___ of the American people, demonstrably a racist, sexist old white man (you know, the sworn enemy of the left) with clear ties to corruption with foreign countries. He's basically everything the left pissed and moaned about for four + years with Trump but now he's apparently the second coming of Christ. The hypocrisy of the left is highly unlikely to have ever been or to ever be surpassed, at least not by human beings. They've set the bar pretty high.

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We already tried the new to politics option with Trump. We've seen how that played out over the past four years. ZERO discussion about anything other than him being a bad person. I'm going to guess your average left lever puller has zero idea what the man stood for, worked toward or accomplished while in office. They've been fed nothing but a frantic diet of BS which lead to an obsession like this country has never seen before.

Try to introduce an outsider to the game again and it's only going to be worse.

Just about everyone agrees politicians on either side aren't to be trusted to serve the purposes they were elected to serve. But God forbid we bring someone in who isn't beholden to the corruption and the establishment lost it's collective mind. All of a sudden we're all on the side of the lifetime politicians who don't like Trump. Corruption at the highest levels of our Government attempting to bring him down and it's all going to be ignored. The left is good at that though, they've been ignoring reality for decades.

We've "apparently" elected a pervert with 47 years experience breaking it off in the ___ of the American people, demonstrably a racist, sexist old white man (you know, the sworn enemy of the left) with clear ties to corruption with foreign countries. He's basically everything the left pissed and moaned about for four + years with Trump but now he's apparently the second coming of Christ. The hypocrisy of the left is highly unlikely to have ever been or to ever be surpassed, at least not by human beings. They've set the bar pretty high.

phylodog, you hit the nail on the head. I have been considering the similarities of this election to the rise of Hitler and the NAZIs in the '30s. The irrational support of a significant portion of our population for leaders which quite literally espouse and have a decades long track record of action they abhor, while demonizing anyone who disagrees is beyond disturbing. The video of Kitty Werthmann at the 2013 "Eagle Forum strikes me as relevant and after this election as prophetic.

Mein Kampf clearly laid out Hitler's vision. Reportedly nearly all connected citizens in Germany had a copy, usually on the coffee table where it could be seen. All to many were willing to proudly wear the NAZI pin on their clothes.

Replace NAZI with the Democratic Party, Mein Kampf with the Democratic platform and demonization of the undesirables (us) by the Brown Shirts with AntiFA, Twitter, Facebook, and the avowed communists within our nation and the parallels are terrifying.

This is the result of an effective campaign of propaganda by the enemies of the Constitution both foreign and domestic centered first on the main stream media and higher education, and subsequently with the power of Social Media and the algorithms they use to manipulate users.

Without a massive shock to the Nation, I see no hope of Constitutional principals surviving. There would have to be an event so universally impactful to the general populace that they were forced to reflect upon their liberty and what the loss of it would mean to them. I just don't see it happening, even in an economic collapse.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Without a massive shock to the Nation, I see no hope of Constitutional principals surviving. There would have to be an event so universally impactful to the general populace that they were forced to reflect upon their liberty and what the loss of it would mean to them. I just don't see it happening, even in an economic collapse.
    I agree with everything other than the last sentence. I've said and believed for a long time that once people start going hungry, all of this leftist BS will disappear. It only exists due to the extreme ease of surviving these days. When the predominant feelings are that of hunger/shelter/survival suddenly there's no time to worry about someone who says a word you don't like or complaining because no one makes a potty specifically for people born male, transitioned to female but then learned they were gay and didn't like that so they went transitioned back before finding out they really just like furries and now they're being victimized by society because they don't know which potty to use.

Can't happen soon enough.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I feel our only option is the new to politics option, the Lauren Boberts of the world if you will.
    And this firecate613 is the only peaceful answer, if we can survive long enough to even try.

What is needed is a Constitutionalist party. One that bases its positions and plans solely on what the Constitution supports and not what non-citizens (foreigners, businesses, organizations, NGOs) desire. A party which as a first priority would assess our Nation's laws (USC), and start deleting those which do not comply with Constitutional principles.

Congresswoman Boebert had some interesting things to say on a Colion Noir podcast

There appears to be a concerted effort by the Communists within our government to subdue and disenfranchise those who disagree with them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I never said anything about their species of origin.

But we will have to agree to disagree if you think the average moral character of our founders is equal of that to the average modern day politician/businessman.
    You need to crack open a history book. Maybe read a little bit about what the founding father said about each other at the time, and how they acted.

And that article doesn't even delve into the morality of owning slaves, and in the case of at least one founding father, impregnating them.

Another take on the founding fathers, with a side helping of divine inspiration for the Constitution:

The founding fathers were indeed remarkable men. But lets not pretend that they were all morally superior men of impeccable character.

Top Bottom