• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I suspect the underlying content to whatever these "biggest and most powerful moves" turn out to be (or not be?), is equally incriminating to both Democrats and Republicans. And therefore, Trump's continued working relationship with everyone in town probably required he keep this atomic bomb locked up in the cellar.

If any of this revelatory stuff turns out to be actual news, we have to ask two questions:

1) Who's going to report it? (Remember, even Snowden's revelations would have been a nothing-burger if The Guardian and WaPo decided not to publish them).

2) Who's going to follow up with an investigation? (Hint: not Joe "Kutbait" Biden).

Still, I welcome this, if it's indeed true. INGO, enjoy the next few days. It will be the last un-planned, un-scripted, un-manipulated information you're going to see out of your Federal Gubmint for at least 4 years.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, wouldnt it be hilarious if he signed a last minute EO creating term limits for senators and congressmen?

Sure, we are all pissed that they dont take up such a bill (out of self preservation of course) . But imagine the optics where they have to take action to save their own jobs and actively craft a new law to override the EO. That wouldnt look good AT ALL.

Though Grandpa Joe would probably just give them cover and issue his own counter EO to repeal it, but either way they would have to look bad.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    On a related note, wouldnt it be hilarious if he signed a last minute EO creating term limits for senators and congressmen?

Sure, we are all pissed that they dont take up such a bill (out of self preservation of course) . But imagine the optics where they have to take action to save their own jobs and actively craft a new law to override the EO. That wouldnt look good AT ALL.

Though Grandpa Joe would probably just give them cover and issue his own counter EO to repeal it, but either way they would have to look bad.

People let them steal an election, why do you think they'd care about optics?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have an idea, but I want you to say exactly what you mean, so I can respond appropriately, rather than respond and you say you meant something else.
    Two big posts on page one. Feel free to start debunking.

careful though. Once you start reading those you cannot go back to your old way of thinking.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Two big posts on page one. Feel free to start debunking.

careful though. Once you start reading those you cannot go back to your old way of thinking.

One thing about Kut - he never, ever changes. I doubt your posted blog feed will cause him to change! :);):cool:;):lmfao::lmfao:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The more I read from this disclosure on the Biden’s the crazier it gets.

it’s almost word for word everything they accused trump of right down to Russian hookers.

 Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

 Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
     Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
     Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

An executive order creating term limits for congressmen? Please tell me you understand that no action would needed to be taken by the Senators and Reps, because the president doesn’t have that power, as he heads the executive, NOT the legislative branch. Yes, if would be hilarious, because both chambers would be in tears.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    An executive order creating term limits for congressmen? Please tell me you understand that no action would needed to be taken by the Senators and Reps, because the president doesn’t have that power, as he heads the executive, NOT the legislative branch. Yes, if would be hilarious, because both chambers would be in tears.
    I never said it would stick. The whole point was to get it out there to MAKE them address it. Because us asking for them to do it themselves for at least the last decade has fallen on deaf ears.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I never said it would stick. The whole point was to get it out there to MAKE them address it. Because us asking for them to do it themselves for at least the last decade has fallen on deaf ears.
    Why would they need to address it? Its not binding, and just nonsense.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why would they need to address it? Its not binding, and just nonsense.
    You dont actually think they wouldnt say ANYTHING about it or the media say anything? Even in a mocking way it would be addressed.

Unless you actually think them and the media are THAT complicit that they would simply go complete radio silence on it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In all seriousness I doubt they will do that. Harris is Obama's hand-picked successor. As long as Biden keeps sniffing hair, reaching up skirts, and letting Harris make the decisions they will keep him for a full two terms if possible giving Harris a de facto run of 4 terms if things go according to their plan.

Top Bottom