• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Those facts may be "out of this world"!!!!
    You know, the entire subject of the mysterious craft and non-human entities seems to have been cloaked by overlapping layers of conflicting narratives, same old trick of hiding things in plain sight by dazzling the observers with distractions, extraneous data and ridicule. So, heh, when an officious disclosure does eventually happen is anyone going to be much inclined towards taking it to heart? Anybody with a memory and two lobes to rub together is going to give it a really good Jack Elam glare and tell them to file it in a round place. None of which has much to do about President Trump except... if you find that sort of stuff entertaining this guy has delved into various aspects. I do, so I have.

And by the way, this chupacabra stuff is pretty good.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There is no such thing as common sense, only sense. It is not at all common
    Gosh I dunno, so common that some people people have more than five!

OK, goofy remark.
    I'll pull the handle myself.
    :toilet2:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    That's some pretty big statements that have no backup facts/proof, just a lot of right wing assumptions/conspiracy theories.
    What I want to know about Russia is just how much debit Trump has with them, and how much has been forgiven.
    We know it's around $500 million USD (half billion),
    We also know Trump borrowed from the Chinese, but no one has produced documents that say how much.
    We do know now the entirety of the Trump product lines were financed by, and continue to be financed by China.
    That could be anything from a few Million to a Billion, but without accurate accounting records from China (we aren't likely to get that) there may never be a way to tell.
    What I want to know is about the massive government computer hack starting back in March...
    Someone gave Russians/Chinese state backed hackers the keys to the civilian kingdom,
    Trusted portholes/approved entry points, passwords, pass codes that changed daily, etc.
    Now, the Whitehouse has access to all 122 government agencies that we know got hacked, but the Whitehouse did NOT have access to military computers, and they didn't get hacked...
    I come to the same suspects the NSA, cyber security folks did, someone in the Whitehouse gave them the keys to the kingdom.
    What I'd like to see dumped is the FBI/Intelligence service records of ALL congress members, any of the cabinet members, appointed heads of agencies, and even the supreme court justices.
    Knowing what these people are up to so we can make an accurate assessment if we want them in office (or in jail).
    Politicians SHOULD serve two terms.
    One in office, the second in jail...
    So a ton of left wing conspiracies with zero documents or proof, lot of words like "around", even saying no one has produced documents but you "know" it happened. Lolololol. That's amazing. "Without accurate accounting records from China", I'm laughing really loud right now. Literally alluding to the idea Trump gave up the keys to the kingdom, lol yeah, that's past the point of being funny, that's lunacy fueled by hate it seems. If the NSA says it, man we should really believe the NSA, cuz they don't do anything bad huh??? Yikes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have a feeling that whatever is released will be a nothingburger, as far as disparaging his enemies. I can’t fathom Trump holding on to anything that would hurt his enemies. If he had it, it would’ve been released long ago. I’m more worried, that he’ll release things that benefit our enemies, as a way of lashing out against the entire country because he lost his re-election bid.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have a feeling that whatever is released will be a nothingburger, as far as disparaging his enemies. I can’t fathom Trump holding on to anything that would hurt his enemies. If he had it, it would’ve been released long ago. I’m more worried, that he’ll release things that benefit our enemies, as a way of lashing out against the entire country because he lost his re-election bid.
    In his book, the art of the deal, he specifically says to not show your hand and to save the biggest and most powerful moves for the very last possible second.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    LOL. Left wing conspiracy talking about right wing conspiracy. Can’t make this up.
    No dang joke.

If Trump WERE playing ball with the entire worldwide corruptocracy, they wouldn't have been trying to destroy him for five years now.

They hate him cuz he's NOT one of them. If you think otherwise, you're probably sporting a room temp IQ.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In his book, the art of the deal, he specifically says to not show your hand and to save the biggest and most powerful moves for the very last possible second.
    So it makes sense to you that he would leave his “biggest and most powerful moves,” on the table while in the midst of a very competitive re-election campaign?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So it makes sense to you that he would leave his “biggest and most powerful moves,” on the table while in the midst of a very competitive re-election campaign?

If those moves weren't about getting votes but were about something else, yes.
    I don't see how this isn't immediately obvious and rational.

Top Bottom