• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It’s just dropped that Trump declassified a “foot high stack of memos and docs” that had to do with the FBI Steele report.

This will surely not be the last declassified docs in the coming days. We gonna learn about China?, Russia?, pelosi and gang?, aliens? Stay tuned because this may get good.

we now know for a fact that Steele was working for the clintons and fbi at the same time and leaked the dossier to negate the Clinton email scandal. Choosing his loyalty to the Clinton’s over his fbi employment

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It’s just dropped that Trump declassified a “foot high stack of memos and docs” that had to do with the FBI Steele report.

This will surely not be the last declassified docs in the coming days. We gonna learn about China?, Russia?, pelosi and gang?, aliens? Stay tuned because this may get good.

we now know for a fact that Steele was working for the clintons and fbi at the same time and leaked the dossier to negate the Clinton email scandal. Choosing his loyalty to the Clinton’s over his fbi employment
    I agree with transparency... to a degree. If it's something that risks national security, then that goes beyond our need to know. Honestly, I'm not worried about China, Russia, Steele, nor Pelosi. If it were something that would hurt Democrats, we wouldn't be getting it in the twilight of his presidency.
    Now aliens stuff, I don't think were ready for it.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    The only way anything gets out is if the news media lets it. This could be interesting or a big nothing. Time will tell.
    What he said^^^:popcorn:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I agree with transparency... to a degree. If it's something that risks national security, then that goes beyond our need to know. Honestly, I'm not worried about China, Russia, Steele, nor Pelosi. If it were something that would hurt Democrats, we wouldn't be getting it in the twilight of his presidency.
    speak for yourself, im more than ready to know about aliens.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So that's the reason for the big impeachment push by congress.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

That's some pretty big statements that have no backup facts/proof, just a lot of right wing assumptions/conspiracy theories.
    What I want to know about Russia is just how much debit Trump has with them, and how much has been forgiven.
    We know it's around $500 million USD (half billion),
    We also know Trump borrowed from the Chinese, but no one has produced documents that say how much.
    We do know now the entirety of the Trump product lines were financed by, and continue to be financed by China.
    That could be anything from a few Million to a Billion, but without accurate accounting records from China (we aren't likely to get that) there may never be a way to tell.
    What I want to know is about the massive government computer hack starting back in March...
    Someone gave Russians/Chinese state backed hackers the keys to the civilian kingdom,
    Trusted portholes/approved entry points, passwords, pass codes that changed daily, etc.
    Now, the Whitehouse has access to all 122 government agencies that we know got hacked, but the Whitehouse did NOT have access to military computers, and they didn't get hacked...
    I come to the same suspects the NSA, cyber security folks did, someone in the Whitehouse gave them the keys to the kingdom.
    What I'd like to see dumped is the FBI/Intelligence service records of ALL congress members, any of the cabinet members, appointed heads of agencies, and even the supreme court justices.
    Knowing what these people are up to so we can make an accurate assessment if we want them in office (or in jail).
    Politicians SHOULD serve two terms.
    One in office, the second in jail...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That's some pretty big statements that have no backup facts/proof, just a lot of right wing assumptions/conspiracy theories.
    What I want to know about Russia is just how much debit Trump has with them, and how much has been forgiven.
    We know it's around $500 million USD (half billion),
    We also know Trump borrowed from the Chinese, but no one has produced documents that say how much.
    We do know now the entirety of the Trump product lines were financed by, and continue to be financed by China.
    That could be anything from a few Million to a Billion, but without accurate accounting records from China (we aren't likely to get that) there may never be a way to tell.
    What I want to know is about the massive government computer hack starting back in March...
    Someone gave Russians/Chinese state backed hackers the keys to the civilian kingdom,
    Trusted portholes/approved entry points, passwords, pass codes that changed daily, etc.
    Now, the Whitehouse has access to all 122 government agencies that we know got hacked, but the Whitehouse did NOT have access to military computers, and they didn't get hacked...
    I come to the same suspects the NSA, cyber security folks did, someone in the Whitehouse gave them the keys to the kingdom.
    What I'd like to see dumped is the FBI/Intelligence service records of ALL congress members, any of the cabinet members, appointed heads of agencies, and even the supreme court justices.
    Knowing what these people are up to so we can make an accurate assessment if we want them in office (or in jail).
    Politicians SHOULD serve two terms.
    One in office, the second in jail...
    LOL. Left wing conspiracy talking about right wing conspiracy. Can’t make this up.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I'm expecting him to drop a number of poison pills all around anything China/CCP... similar to Obama's last minute Russia sanctions... to let Biden/Harris try to defend the COVID originators, the gulags, slave labor, organ harvesting and Hong Kong oppression.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The media has to tell the sheeple what to be scared of. They are generally morons. If the media doesnt cover it, the average person wont know about it and cant be outraged.

I was hearing about a batch of FBI texts released a couple weeks ago. It clearly showed that everyone there knew the sources were bogus and it was a big nothing burger, but they were chasing it for the sole purpose of harming the Trump administration. Why? Because of Hillary's mail server. They know that multiple hostile nations now have those messages, and needed a distraction so that the media was spending all their time on Trump's "Russia, Russia, Russia!" scandal, and therefore wasnt giving any time to Hillary's server.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It'll be interesting to see how far he goes with this. And to see which parts of the intelligence community criticize it.

In his zeal and ignorance about how intel is gathered, I'm afraid he could jeopardize important elements of it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The media has to tell the sheeple what to be scared of. They are generally morons. If the media doesnt cover it, the average person wont know about it and cant be outraged.

I was hearing about a batch of FBI texts released a couple weeks ago. It clearly showed that everyone there knew the sources were bogus and it was a big nothing burger, but they were chasing it for the sole purpose of harming the Trump administration. Why? Because of Hillary's mail server. They know that multiple hostile nations now have those messages, and needed a distraction so that the media was spending all their time on Trump's "Russia, Russia, Russia!" scandal, and therefore wasnt giving any time to Hillary's server.
    Yeah, this received very little coverage but I thought it was significant.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

sheeple....morons.....average people....how far is that from mostly deplorable?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Worried your side might be exposed? You know how dirty they are...

Top Bottom