• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"California will spend $500 MILLION this year to thin its 33 million acres of forests to lessen the chance of wildfires - after former president was laughed at in 2018 for suggesting raking the woodland floor"​

I bet this is hard for the leftists to admit. Indiana has the same policies and leave public woodland cluttered. It wouldn't hurt to allow people who want to go in and cut firewood to do so in fact it would be cheaper to allow people to.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"California will spend $500 MILLION this year to thin its 33 million acres of forests to lessen the chance of wildfires - after former president was laughed at in 2018 for suggesting raking the woodland floor"​

I bet this is hard for the leftists to admit. Indiana has the same policies and leave public woodland cluttered. It wouldn't hurt to allow people who want to go in and cut firewood to do so in fact it would be cheaper to allow people to.
    It never fails to amaze me how little supposed "environmental experts" know about how the environment actually works. 3 things are needed for fires. Fuel, air and heat. Remove any one of the 3, and there are no fires. Since removing air and heat are not an option, removing the fuel is the only option.

Top Bottom