• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The judge picked to rule on Trump case is the most hated pro Trump judge by left that’s isn’t on SCOTUS. She is hardcore pro Trump. And this is to take place in the 11th District and guess which SCOTUS judge ruled over that? Probably the most pro Trump judge and a great American, Clarence Thomas. I fully expect all charges thrown out against Trump, never come close to trial. Is Trump worried, well he went to the golf course today.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Best public service announcement ever!

This is another example of why this political attack on Trump will only strengthen the resolve of Trump supporters as well as it should. I hate it myself and I will vote for him if he wins the nomination.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Christie is not even close to being relevant.
    I don't disagree with that at all, but I think he does make a valid point that Trump acts like a juvenile at times with the name calling and personal attacks such as a dig about his weight. It is something that is childish and unbecoming of an "adult" 76 yr. old former POTUS and current candidate. No other candidate does that.

How bout just sticking to being critical on the issues?

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The judge picked to rule on Trump case is the most hated pro Trump judge by left that’s isn’t on SCOTUS. She is hardcore pro Trump. And this is to take place in the 11th District and guess which SCOTUS judge ruled over that? Probably the most pro Trump judge and a great American, Clarence Thomas. I fully expect all charges thrown out against Trump, never come close to trial. Is Trump worried, well he went to the golf course today.
    I think you’re right; however, not for a second do I think this is their biggest move. They have more up their sleeve and as time gets closer, they will unleash even more unthinkable…..IMHO.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Chrissy does not stand a chance.He is a GOP backed hack.He is a VERY good debater. He is only here to debate and hurt Trump and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom