• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I may have a preferred candidate but this kind of **** really pisses me off and I will defend Trump to the end if it's just another bogus hit job.

Last edited:

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Haven’t thought about it…
    Here's the Congressional History of R. DeSantis.

The thing I don't care for in these "Key Vote" issues, are that they only highlight a certain part of the bill.
    As most people know, bills voted on in congress are filled with all kinds of things.
    Pointing to one thing and saying, look what this guy voted for (or against), doesn't often tell the whole story about the contents of a bill.
    It plays great in the "Catcha Headline" world we find ourselves. But many times it fails to tell "the whole truth".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I may have a preferred candidate but this kind of **** really pisses me off and I will defend Trump to the end if it's just another bogus hit job.

It’s total horse$hit thrown at the wall to try to derail his bid in 24.
    It will be glossed over after the election.

Remember harry reid lying openly about Romney and then saying “well, he didn’t get elected did he?”.

https://time.com/3765158/harry-reid-mitt-romney-no-taxes/?amp=true

green46105

Gun enthusiast, gun collector, lover of firearms
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2023
    greencastle indiana
    i say if your not gonna reboot the government then put trump back in, at least the gas prices was great, empolyment was up, the world feared the usa again, north korea opened its borders to the usa and iran was silent. put him back in and see what flys!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ahhh...Introducing levity into this thread is like a breath of fresh air. Fleeting though it may be.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What President under the republican banner ever did more in the real world?
    What president has had more accomplishments erased than Trump has? He has to be able to work with the people who disagree with him. I understand that Trump also had obstacles that other presidents didn’t have, and that contributed. But, so did his antics.

One problem is communication skills. Comparing him to someone like Reagan, who was able to get the people behind him in a way that Trump could only do with his own faction. When the press or opponents would twist the meaning of something, Reagan would retort with a witty soundbite, and then explain what was true and what was not. Trump just says, “you’re fake news,” and lets the fake news define him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump was loyal to the constitution in most instances, just similar loyalty to the constitution would be good…
    “Most”. Not necessarily in order of importance. I mean. You know. **** due process. You got some bimbo hating on her X, just call the police and have them seize his guns. Gotta have your priorities straight, because there might be some accusations that aren’t purely retribution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

At least before they had a .org from which to signal their virtue. Did they retire Lincoln project?

The FAP (fat ass pussbag) can mix it up, and I think that will make the debate stage entertaining. I still think Trump should circulate a photo of the FAP standing behind Trump with his brown nose glistening from Trump ****ting on him. Treeting him like the stooge he is.

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom