• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I remember way back hearing how anti-gun Trump was but his son was not and had talks with him. The way the democrats treated him in office I would not be surprised if elected again he would make sure every school would no longer be gun free and most teachers carry a gun just to crap on democrats. Be nice to see liberal teachers quitting by the thousands in protest, our schools would improve. Trumps bump stock was a learning experience for Trump. Even if he did talk about a ban, which I have my doubts, in the end he didn’t.
    We have been judging Presidents by what they say my whole life. We actually had a President walk the walk. Trump says a lot of crap, but he delivered things others only talked about in the big leagues. Talk is cheap what have any of these other candidates delivered in the minor leagues they can duplicate in the big leagues?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When he created too much disturbance and dissent he was accused of debasing the currency, not sure any proof was actually recorded by history

Funny how the old methods for silencing the opposition keep resurfacing

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, you're saying NPR would not commission a poll to be conducted by an organization sympathetic to their worldview and in a manner likely to deliver a result useful for propaganda purposes?

It always amazes me that folks like you will say (paraphrasing) 'The left wants Trump and DeSantis to fight so that a Democrat can win again, so Trump bad, fall in line neanderthal' but never stop to think that 'The left wants Trump taken out of the picture by any means possible, so maybe we should not support that desire because the left does not like us or the things we believe in and anything they want regarding our choice of candidate will not be for our own good'

Edit: Being anti-Trump scratches an itch you can't admit you have, even to yourself

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    So, you're saying NPR would not commission a poll to be conducted by an organization sympathetic to their worldview and in a manner likely to deliver a result useful for propaganda purposes?

It always amazes me that folks like you will say (paraphrasing) 'The left wants Trump and DeSantis to fight so that a Democrat can win again, so Trump bad, fall in line neanderthal' but never stop to think that 'The left wants Trump taken out of the picture by any means possible, so maybe we should not support that desire because the left does not like us or the things we believe in and anything they want regarding our choice of candidate will not be for our own good'

Edit: Being anti-Trump scratches an itch you can't admit you have, even to yourself
    Fox News seems to believe polls conducted by the Marist Institute for Public Opinion to be valid, since they are citing it in their reporting.

What public opinion research sources are superior? Please be specific.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Fox News seems to believe polls conducted by the Marist Institute for Public Opinion to be valid, since they are citing it in their reporting.

What public opinion research sources are superior? Please be specific.
    Any poll can and will be biased in some way

That's why I like to cite the Real Clear aggregation of polling. Still not perfectly neutral, because it would be the vector sum of the individual biases of its constituent polls, but is likely to be more broadly truthful about the direction of public sentiment

And that sentiment does not appear to be against Trump and in fact his numbers are only strengthening over time

YLMMV

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Soros finally paid grand jury off….lol. Let the clown show begin. Democrats with egg on to their face again. More American turned off by liberals. And more will rally behind Trump. DeSantis will do nothing and look bad. Bad news is good news for Trump. Maybe Trump paid off the grand jury!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom