Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In my lifetime yes. Probably the time leading up to and immediately after
    the civil war
    was worse.
    IDK, there is something to be said for beating the crap out of your adversary with a cane on the senate floor. Nothing settles interpersonal things quite like a good ***-whipping

Perhaps we should be learning rather than critiquing

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In my lifetime yes. Probably the time leading up to and immediately after
    the civil war
    was worse.
    The tribalism probably was but I suspect it was also a territorial tribalism, today probably seems worse because even blue/red states are 40% the other tribe as I see it...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Now just replace Trump with DeSantis. Same same
    Agreed. And DeSantis isn't even running yet. So since we have only one candidate, it sure would be nice if that candidate was capable of focusing on the current battle, instead of just the last one. All that's doing is driving up the participation of "Female-Pastored Church Attendees For Biden."

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    In the cities I wonder what the threshold is. For those that live there, the crime problem is self evident. You don't need somebody political knocking at the door or down at the local watering hole to tell people it's not safe to go outside. Drawing the connection between government that puts crazed drug dealers back on the street to kill again isn't that hard, yet so many in the city keep the same leadership.
    The problem is those people are moving out of the citys and to the surrounding small towns and changing those towns demographics and the economics that come with that.
    I would bet that Alexandria has had a 20% or more population change/replacement in the last 3 yrs or less.
    Some good and some not good, mostly from Hamilton and Marion co.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    IDK, there is something to be said for beating the crap out of your adversary with a cane on the senate floor. Nothing settles interpersonal things quite like a good ***-whipping

Perhaps we should be learning rather than critiquing
    Ive said that for decades, fisticuffs on the floor should happen often.
    I would watch the news if I heard..
    Senator Bob.. What the **** did you just say?
    As hes climbing over the railing.....

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    When you click "Spoiler", it asks for a title, I typed test.

This gives you the tags: [-SPOILER="test"][-/SPOILER]

Then put in whatever you're hiding between the tags.
    1670356745640.png
    Click button:
    This is a spoiler

Inline spoiler blurs things:
    1670357116755.png

Click on the blur:
    This is a test!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    B!tchin' and p!ssin' about 2020 is doing none of these.
    I believe the election results of 2020 were the result of fraud. Widespread, systemic election fraud. If America the collective actually cared, there'd be more than ****ing and *****ing. But, your statement is true. Whining about 2020 won't usher in winning in 2024. Neither will voting without election reform. One citizen. One vote. One day.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem is those people are moving out of the citys and to the surrounding small towns and changing those towns demographics and the economics that come with that.
    I would bet that Alexandria has had a 20% or more population change/replacement in the last 3 yrs or less.
    Some good and some not good, mostly from Hamilton and Marion co.
    I suspect a good portion of that is housing affordability…

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    OK...How did you do that? Is that a new feature of the new and improved INGO?

View attachment 240915
    Dude! You spoiled the spoiler alert! Now Big Red is gonna see it and we’ll have a 20 page thread jack about…you know.

Actually there’s a widget you can use to do the spoiler alert. Highlight the text you want hidden and hit and find the spoiler widget and it’s done. Or you can use spoiler bbctags.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You TDS guys crack me up, one trick ponies. To wrapped up in your own BS to see what is actially being done to all of us. Trump is just a proxy for us…
    Well, whatever the motivation in pointing this out is, it seems clear that a Trump endorsement is rapidly turning into the kiss of death. Kinda like being the Republican candidate for president that I vote for in the Primary since 1988.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You TDS guys crack me up, one trick ponies. To wrapped up in your own BS to see what is actially being done to all of us. Trump is just a proxy for us…
    I voted for him 3 times. He was the best President of my lifetime. But it's simultaneously true that he's dragging us down like a boat anchor, now. That's the part you "TFS" guys are too wrapped up to be able to see.

I'm well-aware what's being done to us. Problem is - Trump is aiding it now. All close elections go the other way. We can't _have_ close ones. The Trump Effect has turned Georgia purple.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, whatever the motivation in pointing this out is, it seems clear that a Trump endorsement is rapidly turning into the kiss of death.
    Why are you buying into the lefts narrative? FOX reported much different numbers that the MSM were using in their fake news.

“At this point, 216 GOP candidates that Trump endorsed won their races Tuesday night, with 19 losing to the Democrat candidate.”

“So far, Trump appears on track for a roughly 89% success rate with his general election picks, having eked out 233 victories and 28 losses with about seven races outstanding. This is based on the Washington Examiner's tally of 268 endorsements.”

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I voted for him 3 times. He was the best President of my lifetime. But it's simultaneously true that he's dragging us down like a boat anchor, now. That's the part you "TFS" guys are too wrapped up to be able to see.

I'm well-aware what's being done to us. Problem is - Trump is aiding it now. All close elections go the other way. We can't _have_ close ones. The Trump Effect has turned Georgia purple.
    You are being suckered into the lefts narrative. Just what they want.

See the above post and see how wrong your winning snark is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom