Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why?

When the chips were down and he could have done what was necessary, he tucked tail and ran saying he'll just run again.
    Now we're left with a run-away federal government, emboldened by getting away with rigging elections, now mandating forcible medical procedures. Republicans helped push through a red-flag law that will eventually disarm us for questioning the federal government's actions.

2022 won't go the way anyone here wants, and neither will 2024. There is no reason for them to not rig those elections as well. There's no consequence, and nobody will do anything to stop it, much less even speak out against it. Even if you got someone in the white house who believed in liberty above all, it's still a sinking ship and the machinations of the federal state will continue to drag us down. Too much power has been in the hands of the unelected too long.

Our top military official is giving China classified intel on military actions, so the military isn't coming to save you any time soon either.

There's 3 choices left:
    1.) Political action at a state level to leave the union
    2.) Do nothing and enjoy your chains
    3.) _____ ___

Putting Trump back in office is like putting a bandaid on someone with stage 4 cancer. Sure it might give you some psychological benefit, but the final result won't change.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Why?

When the chips were down and he could have done what was necessary, he tucked tail and ran saying he'll just run again.
    Now we're left with a run-away federal government, emboldened by getting away with rigging elections, now mandating forcible medical procedures. Republicans helped push through a red-flag law that will eventually disarm us for questioning the federal government's actions.

2022 won't go the way anyone here wants, and neither will 2024. There is no reason for them to not rig those elections as well. There's no consequence, and nobody will do anything to stop it, much less even speak out against it. Even if you got someone in the white house who believed in liberty above all, it's still a sinking ship and the machinations of the federal state will continue to drag us down. Too much power has been in the hands of the unelected too long.

Our top military official is giving China classified intel on military actions, so the military isn't coming to save you any time soon either.

There's 3 choices left:
    3.) _____ ___

Putting Trump back in office is like putting a bandaid on someone with stage 4 cancer. Sure it might give you some psychological benefit, but the final result won't change.
    Such a debbie downer post......exactly what the anti-american want us to think. Shattering hope, everyone falls into "it ain't gonna change" mentality and gives up.

I refuse to give up on our people to do the right thing. We have a few setbacks that can be overcome. You can choose despair or hope for your compass......I'll choose hope.

In the end, regardless, my victory is in Christ.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Why?

There's 3 choices left:
    3.) _____ ___

I think this is more of a realistic outlook in order to have a plan moving forward, than a downer. And we can all still have our faith. Yes it appears some decentralization is warranted. I agree it's been too much continued suppression and attacks of our freedoms for much too long.

I've also thought the last 19 months of corruption might have had to occur in order to get the changes needed for the Country, but it's getting close to D-Day. We'd be too close behind Australia if we were not an armed society. So back to some decentalization.

I liked a lot of things that Trump did, can you imagine how much worse it'd been to Clintoncide the Nation? I do think about that when I'm annoyed by Trump...did he finally shut up about the vaccine? Again back to some decentalization.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Well for those of you believers out there you must know Biblical prophecy does not include the US, therefore this decline and fall is to be expected...
    I'd like to hear/learn more about this since it's turned to religion. Is this concerning the Bear and the Dragon in Revelations? If the Beast represents systems that oppose God, then the US is not part of a prophecy?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'd like to hear/learn more about this since it's turned to religion. Is this concerning the Bear and the Dragon in Revelations? If the Beast represents systems that oppose God, then the US is not part of a prophecy?

Not really a topic I want to discuss and probably shouldn't have put it out there. LOL

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's always religion isn't it? Whether people think it is or not!;)
    After looking at conflicting opinions I've decided that if the US is not going to be around it's because we deserve to get whacked. So I pray for our creator to not give up on us.

About 2024, anybody think you know what you're gonna get if the GOP takes control of the government? An Indiana politician from before our time summed it up pretty well.
    1 Smoke Screen 1940.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Such a debbie downer post......exactly what the anti-american want us to think. Shattering hope, everyone falls into "it ain't gonna change" mentality and gives up.

I refuse to give up on our people to do the right thing. We have a few setbacks that can be overcome. You can choose despair or hope for your compass......I'll choose hope.

In the end, regardless, my victory is in Christ.

You people thinking this is all despair must have decided to hang your hat on option two.

What I said is absolutely not a downer or despair. It's telling you to wake up and advocate where advocating actually matters.

Rather than "hope and change" you can pressure state level politicians to leave this sinking ship behind and build a far brighter and more prosperous future.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I will vote Trump, just to destroy what's left of the Republican establishment.

We have a two-party system and always will. The only way out is forward. And the first step is to fix that "second" party, administering repeated "attitude adjustments" until it learns how to fight, instead of trying to "manage decline" more competently than the other side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom