• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    When I check the US House endorsements by Trump, I count 148 wins and 19 losses. Not sure how you will spin that into some kind of kiss of death narrative but I'm sure you'll try
    "The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions"

To some on here, it matters not if Trump candidates were to win 99 of 100. For the single loss proves unequivocally that Trump is a loser. And for the 99 wins, well, they were to win anyway sayeth the omniscient. It's blind orange rage for which there is no cure.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    What are you even replying to here? I try to be consistent in my points, the primary is when we get to choose the candidates to represent us, not by giving the gavel to Schumer in the election…
    This quoting back and forth thread started with my post on Georgia.

Trump was butt hurt over Georgia 2020 and set out for revenge... on REPPUBLICANS! His ONLY win in Georgia was Herschel Walker from nowhere to win the primary.

Other than two Democratic Senators... the state is RED... all state posts and both houses of the legislature. But TWO Dem Senators thanks to Trump's petty tantrums.

Trump's "wins" gave and continue to give the gavel to Schumer.

I call that LOSING.

Reactions: oze

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Good to be king, you can create your own stats to prove to yourself correct…
    I see things simply.

There are red and blue states and districts that barring a catastrophically crappy candidate (like Moore in Alabama or Walker in Georgia), the dominate party just cannot loose without royally ******** the pooch.

The purple states and districts (toss-ups) determine who controls the Senate or the House (or the White House). Win these and you win control. Lose these and you get Pelosi/Schumer/Biden.

And, how you fare in holding the "pink" states/districts and flipping the light blue states/districts means whether you have "cushion" in the House/Senate or are at the whims of a Manchin or McCain or Romney.

In the purple, light blue and pink contests, Trump LOST bigly.

Those are the contests that mean WINNING or LOSING.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Perhaps you'd be good enough to post all of the politicians who have a BETTER endorsement record than Trump's
    Oddly enough, most don't go ****ing around in the primaries all over the country and instead, mostly, trust the primaries to generally produce the best candidates if there's not already a proven incumbent in the race.

TRUMPS HAND-PICKED CANDIDATES were mostly a clown car of losers.
    "The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions"
    Project much...

Oz and Walker were the absolute best possible Senate candidates ins those states... Ducey was a such a sure loser in AZ that Trump would never endorse him.

Thank Donny temper tantrum... your petty ******** is costing us our country.
    To some on here, it matters not if Trump candidates were to win 99 of 100. For the single loss proves unequivocally that Trump is a loser. And for the 99 wins, well, they were to win anyway sayeth the omniscient. It's blind orange rage for which there is no cure.
    Actually, quite the opposite... if that had been the case, we would have a comfortable majority in the House and 53-54 Senators to block Biden's wacko court appointments.

Trump put his stamp all over the 2020 election, a mid-term with a weak, weak President and a crummy economy.

And LOST!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oddly enough, most don't go ****ing around in the primaries all over the country and instead, mostly, trust the primaries to generally produce the best candidates if there's not already a proven incumbent in the race.

Project much...

Oz and Walker were the absolute best possible Senate candidates ins those states... Ducey was a such a sure loser in AZ that Trump would never endorse him.

Thank Donny temper tantrum... your petty ******** is costing us our country.

Actually, quite the opposite... if that had been the case, we would have a comfortable majority in the House and 53-54 Senators to block Biden's wacko court appointments.

Trump put his stamp all over the 2020 election, a mid-term with a weak, weak President and a crummy economy.

And LOST!
    Ok, got it. Orange man bad. Who is the general that can clean this up and put the country on the right track? The true conservative that can win over the moderates while not forsaking the conservative values? Who is it?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Say what? Please tell me you're not serious. He endorsed well over 200 in the primaries. About 75% of them incumbents.
    Dude, you were just talking about how Trump didn't endorse Zeldin in the primary, (See: this thread #1506 or #1509) so what would you suppose that post was about if you stopped that anti-Trump knee from jerking long enough to think about it for a millisecond

That fact that I posted 'primary' (singular) and not 'primaries' (plural) might have served as a clue

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Ok, got it. Orange man bad. Who is the general that can clean this up and put the country on the right track? The true conservative that can win over the moderates while not forsaking the conservative values? Who is it?
    If you think that one man can do that, you're even more clueless than I thought.

How did that swamp draining thingy go?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So let's sum this up

When presented with statistics that Trump's record in endorsement outcomes is actually quite good, you seek to move the goalposts to refer to 'competitive' elections, without an information for how that designation was assigned or by who

When asked to name a politician whose endorsement record was BETTER than the record of the politician you so desperately seek to paint in a derogatory light, you have no answer but some vague dodge and weave about other politicians not getting involved in primaries. My post on DeSantis' endorsements gives the lie to that

It also seems that you think we should '... trust the primaries to generally produce the best candidate ...' as if Trump alone was seeking to influence the primaries but ignoring all the others active in those areas like McConnel and his superPAC the NRSC or Competent Man's leash-holder the Club for Growth

You might want to pull that axe off the grinder while there is still some metal left in the head

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

And LOST!
    So we would have had a red wave but; Trump

If I may borrow the signature pronouncement from a fellow member, that is MUCH TOO BINARY™ (as well as a false dichotomy)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Ok, got it. Orange man bad.
    Nope, I voted for him twice and supported 99% of his policies.

Who is the general that can clean this up and put the country on the right track? The true conservative that can win over the moderates while not forsaking the conservative values? Who is it?
    THAT is what primaries are for... let's see who runs.

Trump and Pence are hard no's for me.

Desantis, Pompeo and Barber, I'll look at.

I'd take this guy in a heartbeat, but it won't happen:

Thomas_Massie_official_portrait.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    So let's sum this up

When presented with statistics that Trump's record in endorsement outcomes is actually quite good, you seek to move the goalposts to refer to 'competitive' elections, without an information for how that designation was assigned or by who

When asked to name a politician whose endorsement record was BETTER than the record of the politician you so desperately seek to paint in a derogatory light, you have no answer but some vague dodge and weave about other politicians not getting involved in primaries. My post on DeSantis' endorsements gives the lie to that

It also seems that you think we should '... trust the primaries to generally produce the best candidate ...' as if Trump alone was seeking to influence the primaries but ignoring all the others active in those areas like McConnel and his superPAC the NRSC or Competent Man's leash-holder the Club for Growth

You might want to pull that axe off the grinder while there is still some metal left in the head
    Yeah, let's see your stats for purple, pink and light blue contests... you know the one's that determine whether "we" win or not. The one's that matter,

And Trump did massively go out into the primaries... how's that House and Senate looking to you? To me it looks like LOSING.

Thanks, Donny.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Responses to disagreement checklist....

1. Orange Man Bad
    2. TDS
    3. To be continued.....

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dude, you were just talking about how Trump didn't endorse Zeldin in the primary, (See: this thread #1506 or #1509) so what would you suppose that post was about if you stopped that anti-Trump knee from jerking long enough to think about it for a millisecond

That fact that I posted 'primary' (singular) and not 'primaries' (plural) might have served as a clue
    If you had read just a little farther you would have seen that it was pointed out and I agreed.
    And I voted for him, I'm not anti-Trump other than I don't think he would win and quite possibly drag our side down. I don't think he's a very good human being, but did like most of his policies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Other than two Democratic Senators... the state is RED... all state posts and both houses of the legislature. But TWO Dem Senators thanks to Trump's petty tantrums.
    Uhhh, has it escaped your notice that Georgia had 'TWO Dem Senators' BEFORE this past election?

And with NO incumbents in the senate, NATIONWIDE, losing their re-election bid I find your (evidence-free) supposition that someone different could have won in Georgia to be suspect. If Trump is the only problem, what happened in every other senate race where he did not endorse

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you had read just a little farther you would have seen that it was pointed out and I agreed.
    And I voted for him, I'm not anti-Trump other than I don't think he would win and quite possibly drag our side down. I don't think he's a very good human being, but did like most of his policies.
    I've posted this before, but quite some time ago. For you and the guy whose avatar is a little red Honda Fit[?] in motion, when I return to INGO after a break, I pick up reading a thread from where I left off, responding to posts as I encounter them. This will result sometimes in responding to a post that has been in some way superseded but it works for me to keep the posts in a thread in proper sequence in my mind

Deal or Ignore, not planning to change

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom