• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    One congressman and one senator is all that is needed to object to certified state votes. There were 147 elected officials, comprised of both the congress and senate, that objected to the certified, and disputed, votes sent from the states. This was no small issue. To suggest Trump is the only person to have disputed the legitimacy of votes is ignorance.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    One congressman and one senator is all that is needed to object to certified state votes. There were 147 elected officials, comprised of both the congress and senate, that objected to the certified, and disputed, votes sent from the states. This was no small issue. To suggest Trump is the only person to have disputed the legitimacy of votes is ignorance.
    But, But, But, orange man bad…

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Can you show where that was said?
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    ·2d

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Reposts

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·2d

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Reposts

Exactly, the fraud perpetrated by your demoncrats threw out the rules, regulations, articles and the Constitution.
    Thanks for getting it.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Still a sucker for TPTB interpretation of things suggeted as solutions. Simply put there were legal battles over the certification of fraudulent, if not unconstitutional state elections and suggesting or even asking the VP not to accept those votes would throw finally force the courts to resolve the issues they kept punting. That too would be constitutional. Not following a schedule in even an alleged fraudulent election is not unconstitutional. The constitution is not a suicide pact…
    Still a sucker for the lies of Trump that he won by a landslide and his exaggerations of fraud? That all 5 states he lost were stolen? Or the "select" 3?

He got a hearing in Wisconsin and it boiled down to three things:

1. Curing addresses on absentee ballots (the law throws out MISSING addresses but allows for correction of incorrect addresses)

2. Allowing the elderly at long term care facilities to vote absentee during the heigh of the COVD pandemic while most LTCs were under lockdown (by the Trump administrations HHS/CMS orders)

3. Allowing drop boxes for absentee ballots.

He lost all three on the merits. In addition, the Judge ruled that by the law of Laches he did not object to the rules PRIOR TO THE ELECTION (nor in the 2016 election under rule #1 which he won).

And this was a Trump-appointed judge:

All of the actual court allegations - what his attorneys FILED as opposed to his bloviating on Twitter - amounted to election rules he should have objected to BEFORE THE ELECTION. Should he have standing AFTER the election to object to rules in place BEFORE the election?

Not taking Trump "literally" but taking his court filings "seriously", IMO shows that Trumps "election fraud" claim is itself a fraud.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’m over you jerks. Folks are really concerned about our country, our constitution, and our rights and some of you are jolly jokers acting like trolls. I am done engaging with you those of you that apparently would rather ridicule those that are concerned for our country…
    What gives you the idea that I'm not concerned for the country?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Let us not forget the other nevertrumpers pounding the last nail in Trump's coffin with this newest revelation... :rolleyes:

...Reps. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (Ill.), the two Republican members of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, also heavily criticized the former president...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since we've broached the topic, let's talk about the Kraken. I can't help but wonder if that shyster bitch who claimed she was bringing the Kraken was controlled opposition. They put out so many nutty claims that I just wonder if they intentionally fed Trumpers full of **** so that democrats could publicly ridicule them. Because that was the outcome. They were wild and nutty claims. And the media publicly ridiculed Trumpers whether they believed it or not.
    As I mentioned at the time, the only way I could make sense out of the whole kraken thing (because Trump animus is not my default condition) was if it was an attempt to get compromising information that was known to exist, but could not be proven to exist, to be moved hastily and incautiously so that it might be intercepted

You may proceed with mocking me now, even though if we ever know it won't be soon. Seen any information on the motives of the Mandalay Bay shooter yet? How about a picture of the 'silenced' weapon reportedly used in the VB shootings?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·2d

Reposts

That is not what you said.
    I do not see voting again for someone who would suspend the Constitution when things do not go his way. We do not need an emperor.

I do not see the word “suspend” in there. If the normal constitutional protocols are inadequate for the situation whoever is the best cheater is the winner?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And then the likely use of government infiltrators, as well as the decline from authorities of adequate security personnel levels, in order to make 1/6 seem dangerous and outré was used to immediately pressure those willing to so object to hold their piece - almost as if it was planned

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was mistaken. Sincerest apologies…
    I can understand your concerns. I'm ticked off about it too. My focus right now is that things are the way they are and the GOP has to start playing the same game that the Democrats have already taken the lead in before the end of the game otherwise they will be destined for repeated failure if they don't.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As I mentioned at the time, the only way I could make sense out of the whole kraken thing (because Trump animus is not my default condition) was if it was an attempt to get compromising information that was known to exist, but could not be proven to exist, to be moved hastily and incautiously so that it might be intercepted
    I think we agree on this. I remember someone made the point back then. I think it's reasonable to wonder. It made no sense outside of that why she was staking her career on trying to push that stuff. I kinda wonder if it was controlled opposition.

You may proceed with mocking me now, even though if we ever know it won't be soon. Seen any information on the motives of the Mandalay Bay shooter yet? How about a picture of the 'silenced' weapon reportedly used in the VB shootings?
    Well, obviously I'm not gonna mock you for saying something that makes sense like the above. I have no idea about Mandalay Bay shooter or the VB shootings.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I’m over you jerks. Folks are really concerned about our country, our constitution, and our rights and some of you are jolly jokers acting like trolls. I am done engaging with you those of you that apparently would rather ridicule those that are concerned for our country…
    Mike, I am concerned for our country and believe in our constitution.

You and I just disagree on what that means based on who and what to believe as credible.

What I believe is credible with respect to Trump's claims is what was filed in various courts. What he posted on Twitter and says at his rallies is not. I've not looked at all of them by any means, but I saw the same thing repeated enough that I stopped. If there are different claims in certain states/jurisdicitons, let me know and I will definitely look at them.

All of them I looked at boiled down to challenging the rules of the election after the fact and asking that the results be thrown out, a do-over, when he didn't go to court and challenge them before the election when the rules were announced.

And, at least some of them were rules in place during the 2016 election, which he won in the particular state.

The only one I know of before the election was the PA Supreme Court extending absentee ballots to all postmarked by election day.

Again, if I'm missing something, please let me know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah jamil. Quit rubbing people's noses in it for still supporting Trump.
    Hey people can choose who they want to support. I'm not trying to tell people they shouldn't support him. That's their decision. But I'm going to say what I think about it, just as they do. As far as I know, INGO is not a Trump criticism free zone. It's not a mandatory Trump admiration zone either. My opinion isn't going to be friendly towards Trump on his faults. But I'm happy to admit when I think Trump is right about something, or when I think people are judging him unfairly.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Not ripe, moot, no standing. That pretty much sums up the attempts to use the courts for redress of election integrity issues. The SCOTUS declined to hear a case brought by 17 states against other states. The SCOTUS claimed the states had no standing. No evidence was submitted. No verbal arguments heard. The case may have been complete bull****. But we'll never know because the big court is testicularious voidius.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll go with "What is suspend the Constitution and have VP Pence declare Trump the winner."

If only Pence would've had the "courage" to do that. :rolleyes:
    Yeah. That's a problem. On Trump's latest thing it doesn't look to me like he's advocating suspending the constitution. If I'm wrong, and that's what he meant, then I got that wrong. But the way I read it wasn't that. I took it as his typical Trumpian inarticulate way of saying stuff, and then that biting him in the ass because politicos will interpret him with the least charity. I think that rather than him wanting to suspend the constitution so that he can be reinstated, I think he has an pre-adolescent understanding of how it works.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not ripe, moot, no standing. That pretty much sums up the attempts to use the courts for redress of election integrity issues. The SCOTUS declined to hear a case brought by 17 states against other states. The SCOTUS claimed the states had no standing. No evidence was submitted. No verbal arguments heard. The case may have been complete bull****. But we'll never know because the big court is testicularious voidius.

Cases are thrown out for no standing often enough. Did the brief they filed show clear evidence of harm caused by the states they were suing? Probably the John Robert's court did not want to get SCOTUS into that mess. I'm sure there was some bias there anyway. IANAL but I would think it would be an exceptionally high bar to make a case that those states harmed those other states. It's easy for you to talk about it and think it's clear as day. It's another thing to cross the t's and dot the i's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom