Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    “The singer also finally confirmed on Wednesday that ex-boyfriend Warren Beatty is one of the people she slams in her most famous song.”

“Ever since its release in November 1972, fans have been speculating who You're So Vain was written about and she told People that those who had guessed the 78-year-old actor were correct.”

I have confirmed that the second verse is Warren,' she revealed.

When asked if he knew, she of course replied: 'Warren thinks the whole thing is about him!'

The singer said the No. 1 hit is about three men - including Beatty - though she isn't naming the others.

She said she doesn't think she'll ever reveal who verses one and three refer to, or 'at least until they know it's about them.
    Apparently, the other two are not vain enough to think the song is about them. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    Guys, you’ve seen the stats of Millenials and Gen Zers.

They vote overwhelmingly democrat.

Plus we’re importing millions of liberal voters from below the border.

Then there’s all the mail in ballots, harvesting, questionable counting/cheating in swing states.

Then you have Republicans fleeing blue and purple states for red states.

Any of those alone will likely mean we will never win another presidency in the foreseeable future.

Put them all together and I think the left has won.

Just being realistic.
    Pat Buchanan was warning about this stuff decades ago!

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I certainly would vote for him if he would run and get the nomination. But I hope that he does not get the nomination because I don’t believe he can win the national election

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's not how I would interpret this:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump wrote in response to Elon Musk's "Twitter Files."

To me it sounds like Trump is saying that the fraud terminated the rules, regulations and articles. :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump wrote in response to Elon Musk's "Twitter Files."

To me it sounds like Trump is saying that the fraud terminated the rules, regulations and articles. :dunno:
    Not when you read the whole post.

Throwing out election results or having a new election.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

That's why I posted the story and the actual post. Gonna be a lot of spin both ways. Knowing Trump's ego, though, I think he's probably saying what most people think he's saying.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not when you read the whole post.

Throwing out election results or having a new election.
    That's why I posted the story and the actual post. Gonna be a lot of spin both ways. Knowing Trump's ego, though, I think he's probably saying what most people think he's saying.
    I read the whole article and the rest of it was the left bitching and moaning about Trump, bringing up January 6th and claiming that Trump wanted to suspend the Constitution. Did I miss something?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I read the whole article and the rest of it was the left bitching and moaning about Trump, bringing up January 6th and claiming that Trump wanted to suspend the Constitution. Did I miss something?
    His very words say that the alleged massive fraud allows for terminating rules, regulations and articles, including ones found in the Constitution. How do you interpret that? It seems clear to me, but maybe I'm missing something?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    His very words say that the alleged massive fraud allows for terminating rules, regulations and articles, including ones found in the Constitution. How do you interpret that? It seems clear to me, but maybe I'm missing something?
    Did you add it after the fact? I didn't see it at first either.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Except you miss the punctuation that clearly defines the point he is making, no spin necessary.

“do you throw the Presidential
    Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the
    RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW
    ELECTION?”

See the question mark in the question he asked? It was not a statement. It was a question then followed by a couple of opinions.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and
    magnitude allows for the termination of all rules,
    regulations, and articles, even those found in the
    Constitution.”

“Our great "Founders" did not want,
    and would not condone, False & Fraudulent
    Elections!”

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Except you miss the punctuation that clearly defines the point he is making, no spin necessary.

“do you throw the Presidential
    Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the
    RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW
    ELECTION?”

See the question mark in the question he asked? It was not a statement. It was a question.
    I think you're entirely missing the important part of his post. Keep reading.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My interpretation was that he was saying the fraud itself allows for those things. As in the fraud actually did/caused those things, not that he was advocating those things.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My interpretation was that he was saying the fraud itself allows for those things. As in the fraud actually did/caused those things, not that he was advocating those things.
    So R45 believes that once a vote fraud is perpetrated the result cannot be corrected in any way, and so far the courts seem to agree with him, to the detriment of the country…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So R45 believes that once a vote fraud is perpetrated the result cannot be corrected in any way, and so far the courts seem to agree with him, to the detriment of the country…
    The vote fraud has to be proven first. Like, in a court of law. Not in your mind.

The real believers, the ones who actually got up off of their asses and went to DC on January 6, had their chance. But they took selfies instead of rifles. I think that in the end, they didn't even really fully believe their own BS. At least not enough to actually do something about it.

And neither do you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom